chapter 19 (unedited)

The what...what bullshit they are talking about?what drugs?they all were staring at me with disappointment,hatred,some were smirking,some were totally shocked like me. "no no no...please mam you are mistaken...sir you know me very well sir i can never touch these ...sir its not mine....sir i swear...i swear...i have never ever touch any kind of alcohol (except that fateful night) sir...you know i have good grades...i never broke any kind of rules since when i join this college.." i was trying to convince them ,i start pleading them...

"i understand Chris...but if you are not the one who took them then who....is it your roommate?where is he?" "no sir,he is a brilliant student sir..he can never did this kind of thing...sir what are you talking about?" "then Mr. Christopher did this things fly from outside to your room by itself? and also we have evidence that you are buying drugs from someone" when i saw those i ...don't know..it felt like someone just snatch the ground from me " its impossible,sir,mam...i know it seems like i was buying something but no ,he was asking for food...he looked homeless to me...so at first ignored him then he kept calling me so i felt pity towards him so i gave him some money to have some food....that's it...its the only truth...sir please believe me..i not only study here but also do modeling you all know that..its really hard to maintain all of these but i never had took the help of such things...no sir..."

already other teachers have already been gathered because of drug news.I saw one teacher who.never liked me because my father is rich and i work as a model.He thinks that i reaches here through my dad which was not true...i studied hard to reach here..but he always bully me whenever he wants.I saw him speak " Do you remember sir i always used to tell you , how this media,modeling,so called fame ruining our youth?now we have to see it in front of our eyes...our own student is taking drugs and also illegal..can you imagine?right now this one student did this,then another will do it...then in this way our students and the reputation we always held will ruin in a wink.So to make sure it doesn't happen again we should take a legal action"

"what? no no no...this dorm,this college is my home now...i have nowhere to go...please sir..believe me...i didn't do it" "well i am sorry to say we have also a witness who saw you to take drug secretly while everyone was sleeping " now what....why all this happening to me?

i was waiting with everyone for that person who told the authority that i have taken drug...who was telling lie and why? then i saw a boy....ooh he...is...but "nick told us the same thing that you have told us in our office,what have you seen 3 days ago" "well mam as we all know our exams are near so i was studying in the library till midnight...So i was going to my room i saw someone's shadow.When i looked close i realized this room which was close to mine was slightly ajar and the light was on.So i got curious that who might be waking up till this time.I thought it might be Alex because sometimes he study till late night.So i thought why not ask him for some suggestion and i was also having some problem with my certain subject,so it was better to ask his help before exam.So when i went near their room i saw Chris was sniffing something.I was little bit surprised because Chris is never that type of guy who study till.late night.But when i saw white powder and some paper which was rolled thinly,just like straw and he was breathing hard,i was shocked.Then i realize it was drug.But before he could.find out someone was seeing him i...ran to my room and locked it."

"why didn't you inform us before...you know that hiding this type of thing will also can make you the guilty...why did you hide it?" "well mam frankly speaking we all know that how he belong to a powerful family and his dad is also has become the trustee of this college ,plus he has his fans and we all know how popular he have became.So if i give complaint about him then who will listen to me.I am just a scholarship student...if he even got caught by the authorities then he would have used his connection and got freed,but what about me?i would have lost my scholarship and had to go back to my village.Mam i have dreams,my family have expectation from me,so how can i be the guilty one?"