chapter 35 (unedited)

Alex was in the driver's seat, again...

They kidnapped lily, again...

she kept screaming but they still didn't bother to stop the car. Then sometimes later they stopped at someplace. The place was very beautiful that she couldn't take her eyes off. She was confused at first, it seems like private property...

She was about to react he took her into his arms and carry her through the way of that place...she kept struggling to get out from his arms..but Chris was holding her tight ..."put me down....you jerk...Chris let me go...." He kicked the door and the maids were about to greet him but they get shocked... especially two of the young maid...they got jealous by seeing their favorite actor with another girl...they saw her keep screaming and cursing at him but he kept his face stoic...

He looked at them "make sure no one interrupts us...no one means no one...no matter what happened....do you all get that..." He ordered them with a cold voice and they got scared by that...and just nodded...

Lily was getting frustrated by his order and the way he talked to them "what do you mean by not to disturb....what the hell are you going to do....leave me...hey where are you taking me....have you gone mute...?"

He didn't reply here for once...he just took her upstairs...they went into a room...he kind of threw her on the bed... which caught her off guard ...she saw him lock the door...he took his t-shirt off...and now he was half-naked before her....her cheeks were now red... before she could react he hovered over her and claimed her lips hungrily .....

He sucks her lips, she struggles at first so he pinned her hands over her head...he holds her tight and kissed her hard...he kissed her as if he was craving for her lips...he assault her lips...chewed it, lick it, bite it...then put her hands on her Bossom which made her shrink and he took the chance to put his tongue into her mouth and keep tasting her...

She couldn't control it anymore and kissed him with the same intensity...they became like wild beasts...craving for each other's touch...

After a while he steps ahead and looks into her eyes...they were panting hard...he couldn't believe in his eyes that she was finally here..in front of his eyes .. underneath of him, it's been six months...six months have passed he last kissed her ...he last has a taste of her...

She was panting hard....she wanted to say many things but she doesn't know what to say...how to react...she was looking into his eyes...lots of emotions was there...she didn't want to think too much...but it was not right...her presence always caused him pain...and she had enough of this pain and tears...

"Why are you doing this again...we should stop here.. please Chris...why push it hard when we know it will bring us pain and nothing else ...my love had always brought pain and it not only me...but also the people I care, I love ...I shouldn't have loved you...then it wouldn't have happened... "

He got angrier by her words...he kissed her again..and this time with more force...he kissed her jawline...her shoulder..he bites it...sucked hard which left hickeys....he yanked the shirt off her which break some buttons..but still he didn't stop..now he kissed her cleavage ...which made her moan .....he pulls off her bra....and took her one nipple and suck it hard...which made her cry...he sucked it hard ..lick it then bite it...he treats the other nipple with same intensity...

"Chri...s....st...Aaah.." he bit her navel and sucked...it...gave her hickeys...she was now really wet...she thought he would take her here but no...he didn't move ...he didn't go down....then she felt something wet on her stomach....when she was about to get up he didn't let her...he just clutches her stomach like a glue...