Partying

time skip to Fridayj

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Himiko's POV:

"Yumeno-chan! Lets go to Miu's party!" Kokichi's eyes shined

"Sure, why not Kokichi, let me just re-fill my mana...!" I yawned.

*plop*

I dozed off and 10 seconds later

.

.

.

I REBIRTHED!!!

"Alright, where is it...?" I asked.

"I dunno, let's go to the gym." he answered.

We walked around the school looking for that one tiny sign that said gym, in the one huge school that said Hopes Peak.

"Ah! Kokichi! I hear music!! Mo... mo bamba??" I was shocked.

"Thats Miu for you." He said bluntly

We walked inside and immediatley, on demand my little witch academia played.

"Welcome miniscule mage and purple gremlin!" A voice on the microphone screeched.

"This is the dirtiest game of Truth or Dare you shall ever play!"

"This is what it was? Wow, so if a dirty whore pig can organize this so easily, so can anybody apparently." He snapped

"HEeeeeeeeee!! Y-you don't need to be so... m-mean!!" She whimpered

"Yeah yeah whatever, where are the others?" I muttered.

"J-Just go behind the fuckin' curtain..."

We walked behind the curtain to see Angie preaching about Atua while Miu silently swore.

We waited like 20 minutes until Kaede and Shuichi showed up (a dark aura for some reason came from behind) , they weren't hiding they were dating anymore since Kokichi exposed them.

"Well well well, looks like these two virgins are gonna have sex for the first- WHAT THE SHIT, YOU BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE-" Miu panicked.

Kaede had punched her in the face.

"Hmph!" she hmped (please forgive me for I've used this twice)

"I-is she...okay...?" Rantaro asked.

"Yeah I bet, hopefully." Shuichi reassured.

I noticed something odd though.

When Kaede and Shuichi walked in I noticed a dark aura, that was coming from the person behind me.

Tsumugi Shirogane!!

She was muttering something under her breath that sounded like serveral threats.

I shook it off, I thought it was nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsumugi's POV:

STUPID BITCH.

STUPID

STUPID

STUPID

GO FUCKING DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE

DIE