New beginnings (MAJOR REWRITE)

(aha yes! Now the titles won't be one liners anymore!! I present to you, two liners!!)

Kaede's POV:

As Tenko and Kokichi burst into an argument, I get downstairs and manage to eat my food.

Finally putting away the box of cereal I ate, I run over to the couch and turn on the T.V.
Surely there's something about us going missing right? Like were we wiped from existence?
Pressing the on button, sure enough. We were on the news.
No no..
Me and Shuichi, were on the news..
Weird, seeing as I was sitting on the couch, wearing my pyjamas.
"What is this..?"
I realised I skip past it, why was I looking at prerecorded news?
Suddenly, Kokichi popped up behind me.

"So you turned on the TV?" Kokichi grinned,
"I did.. It's weird though.
"You do realise that everyone that survived had an interview with the news.. right?"
"I don't remember anything like that." I state
"Oh because it happened before we blacked out!" He laughed, "Akamatsu-chan, you're so clusless!"
"How am I supposed to know?!"
"Bakamatsu~!" he teased.

A painful headache soon crossed my mind.

That nickname.. it feels.. too familiar..
It can't exist.. right? I mean, my sister is fake.

"Sorry Kokichi!" I apologised, "I've got a bit of a headache, I'm going to look for some asprin, okay?"

He nodded, surprisngly and turned on the TV to watch the Panta Commercial for the 53rd time.

I quickly ran upstairs until I see something that wasn't there when I woke up.

'Shuichi's room' on a nameplate on the front of a bedroom door.

-----------------------------------------
Ha.
Have your realised?
I rewrote half of this chapter because i feel like that kaede angst bit was too edgy :^
so on this book im gonna say that those chapters arent canon anymore, or i can delete them, your choice.
On the other, im just not going to include them.
HOpe that clears things up!