11. The truth Pt. 1

1×14- Long Way Back From Hell

Luna was on the bed still not awake and Klaus was on the other one beside her as Genevieve enters and look at the two as she walked towards Klaus as she gently runs her fingers over the nasty-looking scar left behind from where Papa Tunde's blade embedded into his chest.

Klaus's eyes opened and he looks at her and then sees Luna on the other bed and looks worried. "You poor thing." She speaks gently and sees him looking at Luna.

"She'll be okay." She informs as goes over to the hospital cart to pick up a scalpel off the tray and his eyes watch her.

"Don’t worry, I’m here to help." She says as she goes towards Luna and takes the scalpel and cuts open her stomach along the line of the red scar and then, she quickly pushes up her sleeve and digs her hand into her chest and Klaus got worried and tried to get up and heard Luna gasp and she opened her and and she screams and trashes around and Genevieve grabs the knife and pulls it out and Luna finally breaths out in relief and then she does the same to Klaus.

◾◾◾◾

Luna puts on her shirt and groans and laid her back against the beds hard wood. "My wound isn’t healing and my brother isn't healing, why?" I asked her and she looks at me.

"The amount of dark magic contained in that blade? It's gonna take a little while." She tells us and I nod and Klaus looks at her in disgust. "You’re one of them, aren’t you? The witches back from the dead, seeking vengeance? Why show us kindness?" He asked as Luna looked at the two of them as she Genevieve caresses his face.

"You never did anything to me and you also didn't do anything to me." She said looking at the both of us. "And the truth is, seeing you two like this, I can’t help but pity you." She tells them.

"Then betray the others and stand with us. I will reward you in ways you cannot possibly fathom." Klaus offers her and she looks at him. "Klaus Mikaelson, offering a deal to little ol' me? I should be flattered. But first, we need to have a talk about your sister." He said as Luna looked confused.

"Rebekah is of no concern to you. If you mean to harm her–" Klaus growls out but she cuts him off.

"Ah, the protective brother. A shame that loyalty isn't reciprocated. But then, I'm no stranger to Rebekah's treachery. Something you and I and your sister over there have in common. Here." She tells them and Luna looks at her as Luna sees her doing something.

"Drink. I'm just trying to help you guys. Heal you. Get you to see the truth that's been right in front of you for almost a century." She tells them and Luna and Klaus looked at each other nod as they drank at he same was about to spit it out Luna drank it all, but struggling.