12. The truth Pt. 2

1×15- Le Grand Guignol

Luna sits at the little bar in the Mikaelson compound, thinking about what she almost did to her own sister. "Gosh, what has gotten to me." Luna tells herself as she took a sip of her drink.

Her phone started ringing and she saw that it was Damon and she sighs and puts her phone down not answering it.

Upstairs, Klaus lies in bed shirtless in his room and his eyes are closed, and he's gasping in pain from Papa Tunde's blade being embedded in his chest and Elijah watches him, clearly conflicted. "This was all you." He said as Luna saw Cami rush into the compound and the vampires turned towards her and walked up to her and sees Elijah as he greeted her.

"What's she doing here?" One of the vampire say.

"Camille!" Elijah says as he guetures for her to come upstairs. "Please." He said as she looks at Luna beside her. "Come on." Luna says sticking her hand out for her to grab and Cami sighs and grabs Luna's hand as they walked upstairs. "Why did you call me? Have you found a way to help my uncle?" Cami asked Elijah.

Elijah looks at her. "I can try, but first, I need your help." He said and she looks at him with a serious look. "I don't have time for games, Elijah. The hex on him is getting worse by the day." She tells him all stressed out.

"Our brother has a mystical torture device buried in his chest, and the mother of his child is inexplicably missing. So, I can assure you, I have no time to play any games, either." Elijah tells with all seriousness in his voice and then she understood him.

"What do you need me to do?" She asked him. "Follow me, please." Luna said to them as she carefully walked into her twins room as Luna showed her his body and she examines the dagger and she looks up at the two originals.

"The dagger the witch gave me is inside of him?" She questioned as Elijah removes his jacket and rolls up his sleeve.

"And every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering." He says and Luna looks at Cami. "It hurts like a bitch." Luna tells her with a small smile and Cami looks at Luna.

"Who stabbed him?" She asked Luna. "Elijah did and now that you see Elijah rolling up his sleeves means that he's going to take it out." Luna informed Cami.

"That's right." Elijah says and looks at Cami. "You might want to take a step back." Elijah tells her as she looks at him shocked but also confused.

"Why am I here?" She asked him. "Because of all the people that could be here, you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter." Elijah tells her honestly as he uses a scalpel to slice into him along the red scar bisecting his chest, before jamming his fist into the open wound to grab the blade. "Also, he speaks of you with what is a rare degree-- for him, at least-- of respect. I can see you challenge him to see himself and others in a new light." Elijah points out as he finally pulls the knife out of Klaus' chest, and he groans in agony.

"A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So, watch over him and feed him, if you would. But slowly, please, and from your wrist." Elijah instructs her. "Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?" She questioned as Elijah looks at her.

"We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. So, it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower. Perhaps you could use the time constructively? Persuade him not to murder his baby sister." Elijah tells her and then he turns to Klaus. "Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah." Elijah tell him and turns back to Cami. "Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this." He says and Luna looks at Klaus.

"Elijah. You will pay for this." Klaus whispered weakly as Elijah left and Klaus looked at Luna. "You decided to go against me after everything that has happened to us?" He questioned and Luna looked at him ashamed.

"You are the worst thing I have ever met." He spat and I glared. "Shut up." I growled at him. "What, did I hit a nerve. Little ole Luna can't handle the truth. You are the worst of all of us bit I always try to be better then you but I can't seem to do that." Klaus breaths out.

"Luna, you will always be what you always feared to be called." He says and Luna looked at him with tears in her eyes. "A rippah, a monster." He said as Luna glared at him. "Screw You Klaus." Luna spat at him as she was about to walk away but he stopped her.

"Aww, did I hurt you little feelings, can't take it. You coward." He spat and I felt my heart break. "You don't mean anything you're saying to me. Its the anger you have in yourself." Luna tells him. "You're just a scared little boy that got hurt, just like me. I'm a broken little girl inside that wished none of this would've happened. I just wished we could have died a thousand years ago and not be turned into monster. I wish I had the old Klaus back, the one that would always take care of me, and defend me and make me laugh. But that Klaus died a long time ago and so did I." Luna says as she sees Klaus tear up and Luna walks up to him and wipes the tears away and she kissed his head and moves away and he grabs her face.

"Sorry, Luna." He says and Luna looks at him confused. "About what? She asked him as Cami looked at the two. "This....." He says as he snaps her neck, making Luna fall to the ground and Cami gasps in shock.

◾◾◾◾

Later, Luna waked up with a groan and rubs her neck and then she remembered Rebekah and that Klaus wanted to kill her, so she got up quick. "Rebekah." Luna breaths out as she vamp speeded out of the compound and saw that it was dark, so she vamp speeded to the cemetery.

I got there and saw Rebekah and she looked at me in fear and Elijah stood in front of her. "What the hell Elijah, I'm not gonna do anything." I tell him walking up to them.

"I just woke up from a snapped neck from, Nik." I say and I grabbed her hand. "I forgive you, but that was a dick move on me." I says to her and she hugged me and I heard growl.

"Oh shit." I breath out as we look at Klaus. "GET AWAY FROM HER! She's mine." He said as his eyes turn and I sigh.

"Man, now I have to be the other bad guy." I say as I growl and my eyes change and Elijah holds the blade and his vampire face turns and so does Rebekah.