15. THERE WILL BE NO PEACE

1×18- The Big Uneasy

Luna was sleeping and out of nowhere she was in a dream or something and she heard her name, "Luna." He whispers and Luna turned around and saw who it was and her eyes went wide.

"Sebastian." She breaths out and then he looks at her, his eyes staring into hers. "Help me." He said and then she saw he was being moved further and further away.

"Help me." He calls out and Luna's eyes went wide. "Sebastian!" She yelled out to him and tried to vamp speed to him but when she did that he moved further away and then it was cut short as she was woken up by the noise outside her room.

"Sebastian." She breaths out, looking around her room and she shakes her head. "It was just a dream, Luna." She breaths out and gets off the bed and gets dressed and got out the room and see Elijah with me who are renovating the compound in the courtyard. "Really, Elijah?" I questioned and he looked at me. "Sorry about that." He tell me as I Klaus and Genevieve come downstairs and I looked at her with a disgust look.

"Enough with all the racket!" Klaus asked and Klaus turns to Klaus.

"Is there a problem, brother?" Elijah questioned him and He turns to the workers. "Gentlemen, please." Elijah said nicely as they stopped working.

"I agreed to a general sprucing up, not a bloody three-ring circus." Klaus points out.

"Marcel and his minions abused our home for the better part of a century. Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not." Elijah said as Genevieve looks at Klaus.

"I agree with your brother. It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover." She said and I looked at her. "No one was talking to you witch bitch." I spat and Elijah looked at me.

"Sister, behave yourself." He tells me and I roll my eyes at him and Klaus looks at Elijah. "Careful, Elijah. When this one agrees with you, it's a sure sign she wants something." Klaus tells him.

"Actually I do have a request. I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic. Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change." She tells him.

"Am I to assume that you have a certain feast day in mind?" He questioned her.

"La Fête des Bénêdictions. Feast of the Blessings. In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts in exchange for blessings. We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest girls to society." Genevieve tell him.