Chapter 8: Knowledge

Much to my suprise, as I walk through the groundbridge, Saidy runs up to me and crashes into my legs, sending me to the ground, and she's rapidly licking my face and rubbing hers up against me.

"Saidy!" I laugh, and hug her tightly. Her golden fur was soft and warm and felt most welcoming.

"Emma!" Miko calls from the platform, waving spazztastically and looking like a maniac.

"Get him to the medical bay." Ratchet orders from behind me, and he and Bulkhead help Optimus over to a big, slanted metal table.

"Ratchet... what about you?" Arcee asks, as she and Bumblebee enter the base and the groundbridge closes. "Your wounded too."

"It's nothing." Doctor Doom shakes his head, and uses his flare thingie to close the long gash on Optimus's leg, who was clenching his teeth in pain.

"Ratchet, prepare for operation." Optimus tells him firmly. "You need medical attention as well."

You can tell Ratchet wants to protest, but he doesn't and just finishes patching up Optimus and relaxes on a medical bay himself.

With Saidy at my side, I rush up the stairs and onto the platform and get greeted by Miko, Jack, and Raf.

"What was it like on the warship?" Raf asks, his eyes flashing something curious.

"Eh. Boring. But I called Megatron Sunshine." With a wink and a play rough smile, I leaned back on the couch with Saidy curled up next to me. I haven't slept for like... I dunno. I'm just tired. And the next thing I know, I'm asleep.

"Gah!" Ratchet cried and dropped to his knees, his chest alive with pouring energon and his hands covering the stab wound.

"Ratchet!" Optimus screamed, his optics full of terror and pain.

The medic dropped dead, and Megatron smiling as he pulled his sword from Ratchet's back.

"And the medic falls. A pity." He snarled, and Optimus shakily rises to his feet.

"No..." He whispers. "Megatron, you will fall for what you just did."

"So be it." Megatron lunged for Optimus, and they began to battle, swords clashing, sparks flying. Optimus attempted to slice Megatron, but Megatron dodged and sent his own sword into Optimus's chest.

"Allow me to unite you with your medic." He snarled as Optimus dropped to the ground.

I wake up to Saidy whimpering. She's staring at me, her round eyes telling me she's worried.

"You were talking in your sleep." Miko tells me.

"Oh, umm..." My face turns red, I can feel it, and I quickly nod and sit up.

"What happened to Ratchet?" Raf asks cooly. "In your dream."

"I..." The painful sight flashes in my mind, chilling me to the bone, reminding me of the dark smile Megatron sent to me just before he nearly killed Ratchet. Ratchet could have died. "Er... Nothing. Anyway..." I jump up and make my way over to the railing.  "Ratchet? Optimus?"

"Yes?" Ratchet looks up, and Optimus opens his optics and sits up. "Go back to Recharge, Optimus. You need to rest." The medic says to Optimus, who reluctantly nods and lays back down.

"Uh, Megatron said I have a power, any idea what that is?" The question has been burning inside of me ever since Sunshine had mentioned itm

"No, you have yet to discover it." He replies, and now I'm even more confused.

"Huh." I blink,  lost in thought.

And that's a rap! So I will be updating whenever I can and comment what you think!!!