Chapter 9: Discovery

"Mwahahahaha!" I fake evil laugh as I pin Miko down and hold an Ice Cube against her back.

"AAAAAACK IT'S COLD IT'S COLD AAAACK!!!" She half laughs half shrieks and struggles to squiggle out from underneath me, smiling the whole time.

Optimus, being asleep this whole time on the medical bay, suddenly sits up and yells, "Ratchet, this donut has a hole in it!" Then he immediately lays back down, and we are all staring at him like he just told the police nail polish killed the man when we realized he had been talking in his sleep, or recharge or whatever.

"Optimus, you poor soul, let me buy you a new donut." I say, with an understanding expression and a hand over my heart. That sets Miko off laughing, Jack and Raf joining in. Even Ratchet is laughing, shaking his head at Optimus and going back to whatever he's doing.

"Emma, where do you live?" Ratchet randomly asks me.

"With my parents." I reply.

"Where do your parents live?" He presses.

"With me."

"Where do you all live?"

"Together. "

"Where is your house?"

"Next to my neighbor's house."

"Where is your neighbor's house?"

"If I tell you, you won't believe me."

"Just tell me Emma."

"Next to my house."

Ta Daaaa! Ratchet sighs, shaking his head.

"Just kidding. I live in that crummy, faded blue house on Dildor street." My laughter lights up my voice.

"Don't freak out, but my neighbors live right next to me." Optimus says in his sleep, kinda pawing at the air with his hands.

"How could they do such a thing?" Arcee says sarcastically, Bulkhead and Bumblebee laughing beside her.

I've never been happier, other than being with Saidy. I had no friends, until now, the Bots, Miko, Raf, Jack, Saidy and I aren't alone any more. And it's great.

Now Optimus is murmuring something about spilling too much cupcake frosting, and saying it was an accident and he didn't mean to, and I'm sitting over by Ratchet, wondering why he needed to know where I live.

"You see, the Decepticons found you there, and you will need to relocate to avoid more capture from the Decepticons." He tells me, typing on his computer.

"And... how do I discover my power?" Can't help but ask...it's still burning inside of me.

"I don't know, but it will come to you, I'm sure."  Ratchet shakes his head, his optics full of thought.

I nod and trot off, and I'm almost to the staircase to the platform when my cell phone rings. I pick it up, and moms angry voice is yelling at me.

"Emma, you've run away twice now! That is unexcepable behavior! You bring Saidy home right away, and you had your chance, we are selling your dog. "

What!? Sell Saidy?! "No! You can't! "

"Bring her home right now."

"Mom, I'm not coming home if your gonna sell my dog." With that, I hung up. Can't go home now. Don't want to, either. So I blocked her number. Anger is burning inside of me, and I can almost see steam coming off of myself. No one threatens my dog. Then there was a loud ringing in my ears, and my skin felt hot and hard, and I closed my eyes because white covered my eyesight and was burning my eyes greatly. There was a metallic sound, and I felt different, I felt stronger, and... I felt a new limb on me... do I have a tail? I open my eyes to see the bots, except for Optimus, who's still murmuring about accidentally spilling cupcake frosting, backing away. Ratchet was shielding Raf, Jack and Miko, and when I tried to ask why, my voice came out in a loud growl.

"Guys, what's wrong?" I ask desperately, but all I heard coming from my mouth was a roar and a snarl.

Ratchet's Point Of View::

What stood in Emma's place was no human, but... By the Allspark... A predacon. A metal... what do humans call them... T rex? A light silver T rex with bright blue eyes and a matching stripe down it's flank. It snarled and growled, it's mouth full of razor sharp teeth, but it's optics showed fear and confusion.

"E...Emma?" Miko sputters, staring at it with wide eyes.

It's staring at me now, and I can tell exactly what it's thinking: What's happening to me?!