Chapter 25: Ultra Malachite And One Angry Doc

General Narration:

"Ratchet can you drive us home?" Raf asks, glancing at a Batman watch on his wrist. "Bumblebee hasn't gotten back yet."

Ratchet is by the kids in a second, nervously glancing over his shoulder constantly. "Anything to get away from Vess ANYTHING!" He transforms immediately, and Raf, Jack and Miko climb in. Emma runs over and kicks Miko out of the passenger seat and says she wants to come, and Ratchet drives out of the base.

After five minutes of driving, Jack sees Sierra on the side of the road.

"Wait, Ratchet pull over." He says, pointing to the side of the road.

With a groan, Ratchet pulls over and Jack steps out of the car. Watching from the passenger seat, Emma can tell he's not the best at talking to girls.

"Can I see the engine?" Sierra asks.

"What?" Jack freezes, and Miko face palms. Emma just starts laughing hysterically.

"The engine to the ambulance." Sierra walks over and opens up the hood and starts poking around, and a small growl is heard from Ratchet. "Ooooh, internal combustion engine, niiicceee."

"What?" Jack looks confused.

"This thing probably has that engine for emergencies, so they can get there on time." Ratchet is clearly getting agitated with Sierra poking around under his hood,  and Emma was now facepalming as well.

"What?" Gosh, Jack, ain't that your favorite question.

"It means when this goes vroom vroom, it go very fast." Sierra teases, talking to him like he's a baby.

She waves goodbye and Jack walks back to the car door, attempts to open it, and finds its locked. He jiggles the handle, but Ratchet doesn't unlock the door.

"What, are you mad now?" He asks, tapping on the window.

"Define mad. Does it mean absolutely enfuriated?" Ratchet growls, and when Jack pulls the handle he opens the door, sending Jack onto his butt.

"Very funny Ratchet." He mutters as we gets up and climbs in.

"Yeah, it was hilarious!" Emma agrees.

"Nice one, Doc!" Miko giggles.

"Your awesome!" Raf joins in too, and Jack sends them an annoyed look.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Emma's POV:

I climb out of Ratchet and he transforms, and we enter the base to see a tall femme that stuns us both.

Before I continue writing, I just want to say Malachite is pronounced Malakite, because the new character's name sounds wierd when you pronounce it wrong. :D bye.

She has a gorgeous green paint job, emerald green? No, malachite green, and bright red optics.

"Ratchet, do you recall Commander Ultra Magnus?" Optimus asks the medic, coming to stand beside the femme.

"Yes." Ratchet replies, still staring at the femme.

"This is his femme twin, Ultra Malachite." The femme... Ultra Malachite... waves and sends us the brightest and kindest smile I've ever seen... Wow, her brother maybe this kind and bright too!

"Hi!!!" I wave, and she nods.

"Hello! I've heard quite a bit about you already, you being the techno organic, it's nice to see you in person after all the talking about you in between Everence and Optimus." Ultra Malachite says, even her voice is happy.

"And Ratchet, right?" She looks at Doc, and he nods. "It's nice to meet you."

Ratchet acknowledges her with a smile, OMG Ratchet just smiled, tell Optimus to wear a tutu, because the impossible are happening. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ultra--"

"Call me Malachite." She cuts him off.

"Mala-what now?" Vess walks into the room. "Ratchet! Your back!" She lights up when she sees him.

"So-Malachite-would-you-like-a-tour-any-reason-to-leave-the-room? Yeah-I'll-give-you-a-tour." Ratchet talks so fast and so desperately to get away from Vess I can hardly understand him.

Malachite seems to notice his uneasiness around Vess and nods. "That would be lovely." The two left the room and down the hall, leaving Vess angry and wanting to rip apart Malachite.