Alliance

Jon and Valarr walked outside of the gates ready to leave along with Arya Daemon who are heading to Storm's End.
"Be careful." Jon kissed his sister's crown and cupped her face.

And Daemon from his side walk towards his brother.
"I'll return the knock at some point.." he chuckled and hugged him. "Don't ride him like crazy. Lord Snow will piss himself."

"You know, that sometimes he does what he wants," Valarr smirked foxily, patting his brother's back.

Arya smiled at her brother, saying. "I will. I am so nervous," she then admited and turned her face toward Daemon, who came to them and she walked with him to the courtyard and then outside of the castle to meet Drogon, who meanwhile landed just few metres in front of them. Vanya and Elaine were standing above main gate and observed them quietly, behind them her own dragon, Rhenna, curiously looking at people and dragons.

"Princess." Daemon offers his hand to her to climb on his back first. And bravely Arya climb on the mighty beast although she was scared.

"Thank you," she let out sharp breath. It was scary and fascinating for her. To feel every single muscle movement under her, to look at the world from new point of view.

"Hold out." He said as he sits behind her and show her from which parts of the dragon she could hold to. Drogon open his wings and fly away same as Jon and Valarr. And fly above Winterfell and in the highest tower Sansa saw them flying away.

Vale of Arryn.

After a short time they arrive outside the gates of the Valley. "This is the Vale of Arryn." Jon turn to Valarr. "Robin it's a good boy but a bit weird and also the Lord of the Valley. Don't smart talk."

"Where do you keep dragons here?" Valarr looked around, then snorted laughing. "I'm just teasing you, nephew," he poked Jon to his ribs and same poke a little bit stronger came from the other side from a dragon. "Wait here, Dhu," Valarr said, then turned to Jon. "Shall we? My lips are sealed."

Before he could say anything a guard approach them and since he didn't recognize Jon cause his attention was caught by the large dragon outside their gates

"Hold there!" He said warningly and two others appear from the high towers pointing with arrows.

"I'm Lord Commander of the Night's Watch,Jon Snow. I'm here to see my cousin, Lord Robin." Jon replied and the man walked inside telling them to wait there. After a short he comes back opening the gates instructing them to leave the dragon outside. The walked towards the lord's hall and Robin was there to welcome them.
"Cousin.." he nods to Jon with a smile.

"Lord Arryn." Jon bows slightly his head politely with a smile then turn to introduce Valarr. "This is Valarr of the house Targeryan." And young Robin had wide open eyes the next second.

"Lord Arryn," Valarr nodded his head, furrowing his brows slightly, since he was staring at him way too long. He looked at Jon, then cleared his throat significantly. "Thank you for accepting us in this hour."