He's one of us

Valarr immediately took few steps back and studied Aenar's face closely. Without a word to him, he came to Elaine, who was still standing behind Jon, who was like a shield for her. "Elaine, my dear, please, go and take kids to their chambers," he said as he with a comfort put his hand on her shoulder. "Tormund, Falka, go with them," he ordered and waited for all of them to leave the hall as Elaine didn't wait a single second and went for Valaerrys and Ned.

Aenar hearing his words he smiled but remained watching over the Queen with a smile. "A protective father, isn't he?" He smiled brightly. "That's what he's. Curiously,he sees me as a threat." He shrugged to her.

Sansa stood there watching him frozen

Sansa stood there watching him frozen. She looked at Valarr confused. Who was that man? He said he's a brother,he kissed him like a brother but the king didn't respond the same way. "You're welcome to sit with us." She said calmly with a nod.

"How kind of you, Queen." He said softly holding his stoic glare on Elaine as she walked outside the room with the kids and the guards. He trailed his eyes back to her. "I hope King would agree with that."

Valarr waited until the door got close, then looked at Aenar. "I remember you, I met you here, when I visited Daenerys and Viserys. You say, that you are my brother, but you said not such thing back then. In this case, yes, I see you as a threat, because how can I know,that you are not lying now?"

"Well.. lying is something that we both can use in our advantage from time to time, aren't we, Valarr Nightborn?" He turns to his brother. "And let's not forget that you lied to your Queen too at first and yet here you're, wearing the crown and ruling the North." He smiled as he walked back to him. "I couldn't wait to see you again,Bantis zaldrīzes.(Night dragon.)"

Glancing from one person to another, Valarr took a deep breath. He felt it,of course, that he did, every single Targaryen in the room had to feel it. "Welcome to Winterfell, brother," he said stoically and nodded his head. "Come, join us, let's take a seat," he gestured him and led Sansa toward their chairs behind table.

A pair of violet eyes staring at Aenar could pierce and burn his skin alive. Vanya didn't leave him from her sight for a moment. It felt like her nervousness from past days made sense all of the sudden.

Aenar sits down next to his brother without asking permission as it seems he thought he should. "I'm glad to see you all well." He rose the cup towards his relatives. "Daemon,my brother. Lady witch." He nods. "I wish for a happy life and sons soon."

"Aenar," Valarr narrowed his eyes on him. "You are not alone here or just in presence of family, so reference Lady of Gwendeith and Aerdin as protocol requires. It's your future Queen you are speaking with."