Castle Black

After Arya came to Sansa, supporting her James jumped down from his mare and patting animal, he passed them by.

"Where is he going?" Arya looked at her sister, but and answer came right after. In a voice broad and strong, James shouted through castle. "Hey, King! You have visitors!" And with crooked smirked, shook his head, coming to the middle of courtyard of Castle Black.
"I believe he is just polishing thrones," he said with more serious tone toward girls, but his eyes were full of flames.

Sansa rolled her eyes over the silliness of the men in Castle Black. She was familiar with their ways from the first time she came here when Jon was still lord commander. With Arya on her side she walked slowly towards him passing by.
"You're not funny,Lord Commander." She mentioned queitly looking around when she saw Jon coming out of the door. It's been so long since they met. King's landing was their last time they saw each other. Jon came closer smiling softly once he saw both of them there. He bows to Sansa in respect.
"Your Grace." He respond queitly.

Sansa gather him up and hug him tightly shutting close her eyes.

"I missed you so much

"I missed you so much." She whispers softly and cupped his bearded face.

His glare turn to Arya right after and run to her picking her up from the ground and hugging her firmly. "Sister!"

"Oh!" Arya chuckled, hugging him back, her legs hanging jn the air

"Oh!" Arya chuckled, hugging him back, her legs hanging jn the air. "You look good, brother," she smiled at him, once he put her back on the ground. "I missed you, so many times on the sea, I wished you'd be there with me. Both of you," she glanced from Sansa back to him. "How are you?"

"I'm well and I'm glad that you're back safe." His face couldn't hide the joy to see them again. "Nothing much to mention from here just serving." He sighed with a smile and turn over his commander and his face immediately turn serious again. He nods his head once he sees him.
"Lord Commander."

"Jon," he nodded with stern glare. "Go back to work. You'll see your family later at the dinner," he announced, then cleared his throat, he added: "And don't forget to wash your hands."

Jon nods in obedience and march back to attend his business. Sansa was watching them from the distance and slowly approach the man.
"May i ask what's the position of my brother in the region,Lord Commander?"