Downfall

Aenar left the tower in rush. He headed out on a quick restless pace until he found Valarr standing outside the gates. He looked at him carefully dipping his head on the side. Valarr was looking at the sky. Dhu maybe who refused to go close to him. Aenar smirk on the sight and made his way slowly towards his brother. He patted his shoulder softly and said. "Give him time. They can never be truly tamed, brother."

"I've never tried to tame him, Aenar," he answered and looked at the sky until dragon vanished above heavy clouds, just his loud roar echoed in the air

"I've never tried to tame him, Aenar," he answered and looked at the sky until dragon vanished above heavy clouds, just his loud roar echoed in the air. "He just allowed me to fly free," he spoke, then turned at Aenar.

"He'll return. I'm sure.." he answered more cheerfully and turn to see him. "But i can see that you look already better? You missed Aegon that much?" He joked with a chuckle and hit his shoulder.

"What do you mean better?" He frowned, turning his face to see him.

"Don't know.." he shrugged taking few steps leaning against the rock. He drew out his sword and rest his hands on it. "You look less tensed." He noticed with a small smile. "I saw Sansa earlier." He said after a while holding his eyes on the distance. "She gave me a clean thread to leave you alone like i was planning to come after you or something. Why the people of this land are so suspicious, brother? Why your wife and your sister can't understand that I'm here only because of you?"

Valarr was staring at him with confusion in his eyes. He observed his face carefully and closely. "Did you just say, 'your sister'?" He pinned his eyes at him, taking few steps closer.

"I'm afraid that if I say once more our sister she or Snow will flick off my eyes." He chuckled lazily and turn to see him. "What?" He shrugged. "It's true. She never accept me."

"Maybe you are not trying enough, brother," Valarr said. "Maybe not even I am. Perhaps Sansa is right," he sighed, looking in the sky again. "I became distant. I don't even know why, but I miss Elaine and I don't know, how to find way back to her."

"Of course she's right." He answered shortly holding his eyes on him. "You have a wise woman, brother. She keep up a kingdom on it's feet even without a king on her side. We should listen to her and try harder with Elaine."

"Even without a king on her side?" Valarr took few steps back from him. "And I am a dust or what?"

"Thankfully,not." He mused as he came closer with a smile. "I meant the time you were away in war. Truly,i admire her. I don't know how she could possibly keep calm a council of hotheads for six or seven years." He thinks in notion trailing his eyes on the tower. "Especially when the council didn't wanted the king..i hear so many stories from the people here that I'm not sure what to believe."

"Sansa is wise woman, loyal and trustworthy. When it comes to her reign, she doesn't explain much, she announces and discuss, but never excuse herself for decisions. And she had Elaine here as well," he pondered quietly right after. "Yes, council thought she shouldn't end up with Targaryen, can you blame them?" He turned to see him. "We announced our engagement like a year after Daenerys burnt King's Landing to the ground."