We need you

With the daylight reaching and filling the room the girls woke up and saw them cuddle up to each other. They exchange a look and step out of the bed queitly. When the door was closed Sansa open up her eyes briefly to find out the bed was empty. She rose her head and felt something weighing on her waist. She saw a man's hand and immediately turn to see who was laying behind her. Her heart stopped beating for a moment as she gathers up on the other side of the bed panicked, terrified and cupped her mouth. Tears started to fall down her eyes and she was trying so hard to convince herself that she was still sleeping. "Valarr.." she whispers in shaking voice watching at him sleeping in shock.

Her sharp movements and voice, even though whispering woke him and he sat up, quickly almost falling down as he tried to leave the bed. "I... I'm sorry, please, I...know I shouldn't be here, I..." He stuttered nervously, almost panicked, watching her, stepping back, until wall stopped him and he collapsed down on the floor.

"You are.." she stuttered trying to gather up herself but it seemed impossible that moment. She stood there watching him and crying and cupped the sides of her face shaking her head subtly. "No..no.. you're not here. I'm just dreaming again.. you're not there." She refused to believe it. It's impossible,she thought yet it felt so real. She could still feel the warmth that gave her that deep sleep during the night.

"You are not dreaming. I'm here," he said in small voice as tears streamed over his cheeks again. He didn't even dare to move and even if he could, he wasn't able to do so. He felt desperate and helpless, cursing himself for his stupidity and reckless behaviour.

"Where are the girls?" Her eyes got wider as she looked panicked around. "What... how?" She asked him sobbing through her words. "How's that possible?"

"Brokilon," he answered, taking long breath right after. "Vally brought me back. She took me to Volantis, but she found nobody there to help her," he began to cry and cupped his face. "So she decided to take me to Brokilon and begged Queen to bring me back to life," he spoke quietly, looking at her desperately. "I am so so sorry, Sansa."

She tried to put everything on line. How they got there,how he got even here? So many questions made her head burn. She close hee eyes feeling her heart aching to go close to him. No matter what happened,her love for him was still there. No matter how angry she felt. "Why?" She asked him a bit calmer. "Why you keep her away from me all these years? Why you let us believe that you're both dead?"

"I can't leave that place for more than few days and she refused to leave, no matter how much I tried to push her away, no matter how I tried to persuade her. I swear, I never wanted this to get this far," he spoke quietly. "I know, that whatever I say will sound like a complete nonsense to you, because I took away your daughter, I..." He shook his head in despair, because he felt, that no words could be enough to explaim or make her feel better and he had gift to make things worse with his words.

Her tears were endless as she hold back her knees on her chest watching him. "Will you take her away from me again?"

"I have to leave back, Sansa," he said quietly. "Maybe she will stay here, I swear, if she wants to stay here, I won't say a word. But I can't stay now. No matter how much I yearn to stay, I can't. Please, don't cry," he stood up, wiping his own tears and took few careful slow steps toward her.

She broke even worse as she saw him moving. She saw him standing again and strong. The last sight of him was still lurking on her mind like a nightmare. When he was crawling like an animal in the tombs but now he looked like himself again. Before he could reach she stood on the bed and wrapped her arms around him. It was a dream,far from the nightmares she had,far from the sad memories. He was healthy and strong again.