The undying

Jon opened his eyes. He was standing in a place that seemed to have no beginnig or the end. Endless space, where time wasn't even a word. It simply didn't exist there. He looked around, until his eyes locked with other pair of eyes. Woman with golden long hair in white dress was kindly and warmly looking at him. "Aegon," she spoke, her voice filling space and his mind. "Let me tell you a story."

He let the woman speak. The wasn't other options anyway,he doesn't know where he's or even if he's alive or dead. "Who are you?" He asked her curious.

"Rhenna," she answered calmly. "Some tells this story like a legend, fairytale. The moment, when woman and man become one and create life, the moment of birth. It it what decides about what dragon will accompany your life. Whether you were born during storm," she stretched her arm toward a sky, that created shape and Jon opened his eyes wide. He was looking at Daenerys. But her face vanished as Rhenna continued talking. "Or during night with full moon," she said, creating picture of Valarr. "Or during the day, when sun was shining so brightly, it could warm even the coldesf heart," she smiled, creating portrait of Elaine. "I was born in the heart of the sun, waiting eternity for her to be born. We are connected, two bodies, one soul, Aegon."

"But the dragon fall." He replied with furrowed brows still strange to what happens. "Rhenna fall." He adds and his voice becomes more worried.

"I did fall, however the Child of the Sun is alive," she smiled, placing her palm on his cheek. "You haven't seen the best of her, but soon you will realize, how powerful she really is. Life giving. Soul connecting. Arising. As long as Elaine is alive, I can't die, Aegon," she said softly, her touch spreading warmth and comfort through every cell of his body. "Close you eyes and count to ten... nine..."

His eyes follows her words without argument or fighting it. " eight.. seven..six..five.." something strong hit his face but his eyes are still close. "..four.. three..two..one." he gasp for air when he finally open up his eyes watching around panicked.

In a moment, when Valarr almost drowned, strong claw pulled him out of water and his brother helped him to climb on Drogon's back. He was confused, panting, coughing salty water, eyes burning red. He was looking around. He saw neither Dhu or Rhenna. He couldn't reach his dragon, like he locked his mind from him. At the same time it felt like somebody tore half of his heart and crushed his soul. "What the hell happened? Where is Rhenna? Where is Dhu?" He shouted as Drogon swiftly flew above clouds to avoid lethal spears flying from scorpions.

The large dragon open his mouth breathing fire to whatever moved in the sea burning the most of the Greyjoy fleet.

"I don't know.." Daemon narrow his eyes on the distance. "I saw Rhenna with an spear on her chest she fall on the sea. I was trying to find Jon but i couldn't." He shouted back. "I saw Dhu leaving..he flied East maybe he went back to the camp."

Valarr was confused. Why would Dhu left like that? Was this the thing, that Bran was talking about? Wolf will die and dragon will fall? But Jon wasn't wolf, no matter what past, he still was a dragon.