The trial

Time in Aen Sedin flee like water. They had to return,all of them. For there was the time for the trial to begin. Bran summon them all,the call they answer,all the lords of Westeros and rulers of Gwendeith.

Elaine, Vanya, Lyanna and even Anna did everything to persuade Ned to follow them on the trial but more they insisted more he fell into the silence. From times it seemed like his hands were bonded and the screams on his head were louder than his own voice. By the time they arrived in Winterfell, Ned was gone. He left into the woods,he said he'll stay there for a time and nothing else.

"He's not here,mom." Vanya came to her and hugged her holding back her tears.

Sansa's heart drop on her stomach when she heard the news. No,you can't do this,she thought. "He'll come back soon,my love." She comfort her brushing her cheek.

Lyanna stood behind watching them. It wasn't a time for a warm welcome, everyone face had froze but she carefully step close and stood before Snow.

"You left me deal with a hard task.." she tells him. Jon didn't need introductions,he knew who she was and tears run down his face. He took her hands on his own, both and kiss them.

"Will you forgive me,lady Commander?" He said with a sad smile. He still could remember the night she was born. The flameborn,the red Dragon.

She said nothing in return just hug him, hold him tightly for a moment and took a step back. "You're lucky i like your wife.." as always trying to avoid the overwhelming and emotional moments joked. She continue and went straight to Valarr wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you!" She whispers laying her head on his chest.

"I missed you too, Lyanna," he said with a small smile, kissing her crown. "I really wished, you could come with your mother."

Meanwhile Mia with Valaerrys and Klaus had hands full of their kids. Twins and Rickon were running like wild children. Forth and back, squealing and shouting over the snow. Of course, little baby Robb, even though he wasn't even able to walk, he was stretching his arms and screamed in need to get to the miracle as well.

"Now that was enough!" Sudden firm, strong voice came from Valaerrys. And girls, as well as Rickon stopped. A deep inhale, followed by exhale left her mouth. "Thank you,"she said softly, yet still sternly toward kids, then turned toward the rest. "What? I said it twice, no need for me to repeat it anymore," she cleared her throat and went to greet with Vanya.

Vanya hugged her tightly and kiss her cheek. "I missed you, Vally. Hope things were different and we didn't had to meet under all this.." she sighed.

"I believe it will be good for us now all to go inside. You need some rest." Lyanna suggested. "We have a big day tomorrow." She sighed and hold his Valarr's hand. "Don't worry,dad. I won't let them hurt you,no one!" She whispers to him the clean her throat trying not to he carried away.

"I believe you, love," he kissed her forehead. "Don't worry, it will be fine. I have a good feelung about it," he spoke to her as they walked side by side toward the castle. Everybody was quiet. The mood was awful. He saw it even at Vally. She has never minded loud shouting from kids, when it came to wild playing. It was because of that, because of the trial, because of him. Again. He realized and sighed deeply. They all are sad and desperate because of me. The history was repeating, the sad faces and nervousness.

They were still on courtyard, when  he stopped and looked at them all. Mostly at kids, who with heads hang between shoulders walked like to execution. He let Lyanna's hand go and he leaned toward a ground and took a fist full of a snow. And without thinking he made a snow ball and he threw ot at Valaerrys. She sharply moved, ready to yell at kids, but he threw at her the other one.