Atonement

Madness rule on Eddard's mind. His coin turn on the dark side this time and like his ancestors had to walk down the dark path in order to find himself. Dhu flied over mountains and rivers until they end up on a huge valley between mountains. A wasteland,rocks and sand and nothing more. Even the very air was thick to breath and the storm feeding from Ned's anger howled beyond their heads. When Dhu landed on the ground Valarr was still unconscious. Ned jumped from his neck and stood on the ground watching over Valarr bearly moving. "Leave.." he looked up at the dragon. Dhu growled loudly but like if he understood that this was between them he spread his wings and fly away. Ned looked at him leaving then his eyes turn to observe Valarr on the floor. "Wake up.." he snarled.

Opening his eyes after few seconds, he blinked heavily. His whole body hurt, he  groaned, but barely able to move, stayed on the ground. "Where am I?" He asked as he slowly started to move. "Ned?" He noticed him standing above him and groaned again painfully, holding his head. "Where are we?"

"Does it matter?" Ned circle around him like a wolf. Looking deep inside his eyes. Ned's eyes are dark,the serpent was still lurking behind his lids. "It's time to finish this.." he growled looking at his father. "It's better to end it here."

"Finish what, Ned?" He looked up at him shocked. Very carefully he stood up, holding his hands in surrender in front of him. "What are you talking about? It's me, your father," he spoke watching inside his eyes. Deep. Deep like he crawled  into his soul. And there was something different about Valarr's eyes. His ocean eyes. There was no ocean in them. But piercing blue shade. Those eyes that seemed like shine even in the darkness of the night. That blue flame, that carried in his glance his brother. "Ned," Valarr took a step toward him. "It's me. You're not that person," he spoke, then suddenly his fist made Ned sharply turn as he punched him and sent him on the ground. "You're not that person," Valarr wickedly grinned and his eyes shone like diamonds. "You're weak, filthy Stark. A mangy pup from a dirty bitch," he spat his direction, rubbing his fist.

Ned growl like a dog in anger hearing his words. There wouldn't be a swordfight between them only hand on hand, throat on fist. Ned recollecting himself from the ground covered in dirt he blast on Valarr with all his strength pushing him down. "Snake!" He barks punching his face. "Crawling serpent..lizard!" He hissed pushing his face on the dirt. "That's where you belong.." he punch his ribs. "On the fucking ground!" He screamed standing up dragging Valarr with him and throw him on the rocks.

Painfully hissing, he began to laugh. "Oh, oh poor Ned. Poor little Ned,"he spat out blood, coughing as he stood up." What were I thinking, when I was sticking my cock into your mother. How desperate I was to fuck with her?" The moment Ned was about to attack, he threw a fist full of dirt into his eyes, blinding him. He attacked kicking him into his stomach, til he fell on the ground. Taking fist full of his hair, he rose him up. "I've been hurt, Ramsay raped me," he started to laugh madly. "How she fucking moaned like a lowest whore, when I fucked her before wedding. How she begged for more," he murmured, sending Ned to the ground with a punch. "What was I thinking?" He pondered, staring at Ned. "I could fuck my sister, my aunt, even that bloody witch would be better."

"Yet you didn't get to fuck.. nobody really.." Ned grins panting on the ground. The blood was visible on his teeth as he grins trying to stand up. "You couldn't even fuck yourself up.. could you, Aenar?" His voice deep. That moment Valarr cup his head from side to side and hiss in pain,like an invisible blade pierce his brain. "You were nobody alone. Like a bug..an insect you live your whole life in the shadows. Until you died, Aenar. From your sister's hand... powerless.. helpless..and so unfucked." He roars before he corner him up on the rocks and grab his neck squeezing it with all his strength. Lightings from the sky hit the ground. Ned growl on his face seeing Valarr going red from the lack of air. "Poor poor Aenar."