Love Isn't Sweet (15)

Enjoy

"Did you have fun?" Kaiden asked as we walked to his car hand in hand.

"Of course! How could I not when all of your family are sweet and kind." I said with a smile. "If you ask me, I love your Auntie Lauren." I said trying to obtain my laughter.

"I know, she is pretty awesome."

"Did you see her try to sing 'Party in the USA'?" I said smiling happily.

"Yup. Unfortunately, I had a seat in the front row." He said with grimace that caused me to giggle.

"She dedicated it to us." I said proudly. Just hope our relationship is ...smoother than her karaoke.

Kaiden open his passenger door like a gentleman. I nodded in gratitude as I sat in the seat. He closed the door and came to the driver's seat. He started the car and drove off.

~*~

"You can sleep in the guest room." Kaiden said as he opened his front door.

"Why is it so quiet?" I asked as we both headed into the kitchen. I directly went to the fridge and got some strawberry cheesecake yogurt.

"Usually, we stay at my gramp's country house and sleepover with the whole family. We sometimes roast marshmallows and make smores. The next day we go fishing and swimming. It is loads of fun." He explained with a cheeky smile.

"I'm sorry you had to miss out on the fun for me." I said and took a spoonfull of yogurt.

"It's Okay ," He said and walked closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me like I was fragile glass and pulled me close. My yogurt was taken out of my grasp and set on the counter. He planted a small kiss upon my lips and pulled away quickly. "I would rather be with you than anything else in the world, even family. I L-"

DINGDONG

Great.

COMMENT

VOTE

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READZ