Love Isn't Sweet (13)

Enjoy

"Hey," Everyone mumbled to the guy. I was confused. Why was he still here after my whole vine thing? He was cute, his bleach blonde hair was spiked up and his eyes sparkled behind his sporty glasses.

"I'm Sam!" He chirped happily. "You must be the vinery magician."

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Miranda, daughter of Herc and Antheia." I said with a wave. He nodded and focused on Kaiden and Jason's death glares and Rebecca, who had her make-up smudged.

There was a moment of nothing, but silence.

"Oh my gods!" Sam yelled aloud. "How could you, Jason! I thought we were friends, brothers!" He boomed angrily.

"Did what? How could you know anything, you haven't even been told?" Kaiden said annoyingly.

"I-" Sam started.

"I also did a dillusion that caused all of you to not notice your gifts. It turns out that every single one of us has a special gift." Jason said with an accomplishing smirk. "Sam can read minds for some odd reason, Rebecca can control other people's wording in conversations, and Kaiden can evaporate. Miranda has undid my dillusions, so it is all coming back." He said with a frown as though he just realized his downfall.

"Why? That is all I'm going ask. Why?" Kaiden asked with hard eyes.

"My soulmate died...at 14. Miranda was going to be my 2nd one." Jason said with a pained expression.

"Let's go..." I said slowly, just wanting to get away from Jason. Everyone nodded and headed toward the exit. "Jason, I ,here, now ban you from the sight of any demi-god. Only mortals may look upon you." I said with a voice that leeked with power. I turned around and continued to the parking lot. Kaiden slipped his hand in mine and I smiled as the tingles of pleasure coursed through my body. He pushed my body softly on to his mustang. I faced him and looked into his green eyes. His dark hair tousled in all directions and his hands slithered around my small waist.

"I'm sorry, Mira." He whispered into my ear. His minty breath caused me to shudder.

"It's not your fault. We had no control or idea that this was happening," I said with a sad smile. "but I know what is going to happen." I said with a smirk.

"And what is that?" He asked with a shine in his eyes.

"Hmm...you might kiss me." I said with a slight blush.

"And if I don't?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm going t-" I was stopped when his lips were attacking me with love. We soon pulled apart breathless and grinning at each other.

"Let's go." Kaiden said and pulled my arm gently towards the car. He opened the door like a gentleman and closed it behind me as I got comfortable in my seat. He jogged to the driver seat and brought it to life.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a nervous smile.

"We are going to a picnic." He simply said with a mischievous smile. I nodded and turned up the stereo "Darkside" by Kelly Clarkson started to play. The sad thing was that I could relate; I felt as though something big going to happen.

Kaiden parked his car in a crammed parking lot. I gave him a questioning look, but he ignored it.

"Come on,"He said and got out with me following. He entwined our fingers and continued towards a large pavilion, under it had many tables with table clothes neatly over. People of all ages were around the tables and grill. Kaiden continued to lead us towards the group.

"Ah, Miranda!" Someone yelled from across the park. I turned around to see Hannah jumping up and down excitement. I waved in her direction.

"What are we doing here?" I hissed at Kaiden.

"Before all the drama was revealed, my family was going to have a 'reunion', so I thought that it would be great to bring my girlfriend." He said casually and continued to the group of people. I froze in spot. Girlfriend. Last time I had a relationship the dude was found cheating on me with my neighbor. I lived with an old couple with Tim for about 7 months and she was really my neighbor across the street and my only buddy. I was brokenhearted for a few weeks. Could I trust Kaiden with my heart? Of course!

"Mira?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah?" I asked kinda hazed.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and his green eyes lightened at 'girlfriend'. I nodded and jumped into his arms and pecked his soft lips.

"Of course," I said happily.

"No PDA!" A familiar voice which caused me to freeze in place. I turned to see a smirking Blake A.K.A. my ex-boyfriend.

"Good to see you Cuz! Beautiful lady, here" He said happily as though he didn't know it was me.

"Hey, Blake this is my girlfriend, Miranda."

CRAP!

COMMENT

VOTE

EAT SPAGHETTI

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS