Love Isnt Sweet (11)

Enjoy

"I think it is going to rain." Liam said as we buckled up.

"I think so, too." I replied and looked through the window. Their were gray clouds hiding the blue sky and sun.

"I know, but how are we suppose to keep dry?" He asked while he drove.

"Do I really have to answer that?" I asked. I could just use my powers. We finally arrived in our woods and the winds were blowing strong. I quickly went to our small camp site. I closed my eyes and focused on the positions of each vine as it grew. The vines entwined together to form a large hut with a thick roof. I also made two natural matresses. We jumped into our cozy beds and fell fast asleep.

~*~

The beautiful garden appeared once again. My beautiful mother and heroic father sat on a stone bench. My mother, Athneia, had a golden mirror in one hand and the other entwined with my dad's.

"Hello, Darling!" Mom chirped with happiness.

"Why am I here?" I asked with confusion.

"You do know of True Lovers, right?" Dad asked and stared at me with his brown eyes. I nodded slowly, curious of their reason.

"Well, Kaiden is yours, but..." My mom trailed off. "Just watch for yourself." She said quickly and shoved the mirror in front of me. The silver screen swirled into a image of Jason.

"Allow the lover to be blinded.

Allow that one to love another

Allow the other to live for love.

For...Love Isn't Sweet." Jason chanted with his eyes closed. A green smoke slowly surrounded Jason and turned into a crimson red before vanishing in a blink of the eye. The mirror than came back to normal.

"Why did you show me that?" I asked and have Mom the mirror.

"When you figure it out, repeat the lines 'For...Love Isn't Sweet'. You will understand, Hun." Mom said with a reassuring smile.

"Now it is good bye for now, Miranda." Dad said with a toothy grin as though he knew something.

The garden vanished and I soon woke up to a worried Liam.

COMMENT

VOTE

EAT PIZZA

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS