Love Isn't Sweet (04)

Enjoy

"I really have to wear this?" I asked gesturing to the super short shorts and tight tee. Rebecca nodded causing her beautiful brown curls to bounce.

"It is more comfortable to work out in." She said with a empathetic smile.

"Ok," I mumbled and took the clothes from grasp and put them on. The shirt was a royal blue and the shorts were white. Thank the gods , I didn't wear my purple polka dot panties. I tied my golden hair into a pony tail.

"Rebecca?"I asked.

No reply

"Rebecca?"I asked.

No reply

"Great." I mumbled and headed to the door. Wait. Isn't Rebecca also a demi-god. Ugh today has been so eventful. I walked into the gym and saw Kaiden, Jason, and Rebecca were in the corner of the gym. Jason and Kaiden were raking at my attire. I waved and headed to the coaches direction.

"I'm dressed." I said to the coach.

"Took you long enough." He mumbled."Go with Kaiden and his group. You even up the teams now." I nodded and headed in their direction.

"Heyy," Jason said and wrapped his arm upon my waist. His hand was comforting and warm.

"Hi." I said and leaned into his warmth.

"You look great by the way!" Rebecca chirped and clapped her hands. "Aww, what a cute couple." She gushed which caused me to blush. "Right, Kaiden?" She asked him. He seemed kinda zoned out, but nodded stiffly.

"Well, we aren't a couple." I said with a small smile glad I was single through all this mess.

"Yet," I thought I heard Jason say under his breathe.

"The guys will follow Coach P into the weight room and the ladies will run the track outside with me as supervision." Mr. Locum boomed.

"That is sexist!" I yelled from across the gym. My hands were clenching into fists. That's rude to just assume that the ladies would do running instead of weights. I don't really care because I love both and because I love both I am furiated.

"The ladies prefer the running

anyway, Ms. Loenard."

"Can I join the guys?" I asked that caused chicks to gasp and the guys to snicker.

"Okay, Loenard, but its your funeral." He said and raked his hand through his hair.

"I've been waiting for a pleasant death." I said and winked at Kaiden. I turned to follow Coach P with the other guys. Jason and Kaiden were behind me trying to catch up.

"What was that?!" Jason yelled angrily.

"Me, trying to get into the weight room?" I said confused. Why is he mad I argued with a coach about my place or places for other girls.

"No the 'been waiting for pleasant death!'" He yelled which caused Kaiden to smirk at his jealousy. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk to the weight room.

"I don't know what I meant by it." I said the truth well mostly the truth.

We finally got to the weight room. After 45 minutes of working out, we went into the locker rooms. I went to my locker and was met by a angry Rebecca.

"What the FUG! You are in a relationship with Jason and you flirt with my man!" She shrieked allowing the other girls changing to hear.

"I'm not in a 'relationship' with Jason. Kaiden is also free on the market ,Rebecca." I yelled back at her.

"I really thought we were going to be besties, Miranda. You are such a slut pouncing from guy to guy!" She yelled which caused my vision to blur and my palms to start to bleed as my fingers were clenched.

"Rebecca. I'm on the edge and you know my strength and anger! Shut it Rebecca." I yelled through

gritted teeth.

"Why the piggy going to explode?" She teased and was laughing her ass off. All of the other girls disappeared or I didn't notice them cause my whole vision was dark green.

Vines were crawling into the locker room. The thorny green vines snaked through the window into our little argument. My breathing was becoming raggedy and the last thing I remember seeing is a dark haired figure call my name before I passed out from exhaustion and the vines also changed into ashes and blew out though the window.

COMMENT

VOTE

EAT PORK

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS