Love Isn't Sweet (02)

Enjoy

The halls were painted with a cracked blue paint. The lockers were white along the sides of the halls. I got to my locker and unloaded all my supplies for the other classes. I locked my locker and headed to Mr. Gellot's class. I gradually placed my hand on the door knob. I entered the large classroom and was met with stares from all the students. I walked towards the large desk where a man sat.

"Mr. Gellot?" I asked unsure of the surroundings. The middle aged guy pointed to the top of the white board which had 'Mr. Gellot's ELA'. My lips formed an 'O'.

"Well, I'm new. Miranda Leonard." I said with a slight smile.

"Okay. Don't be late again or you will have detention, Ms. Leonard." He said firmly and I nodded to his request. "Sit by Ms. Toms." He said pointing to a brunette in the back of the room. I nodded as I shifted my glasses and walked towards my seat. I sat my stuff on the desk and sat in the hard plastic chair.

"Is he always a Douche?" I asked the brunette. Her lips tugged into a smile.

"Unfortunately, yeah. My name is Jackie." She replied with a nodded.

"Well I'm Miranda." I said with a grin. I listened to the lecture and took notes that hour.

RRING!

I stood from my seat and headed to the door, but was pushed. I landed on my side and all my stuff across the floor.

"Watch it loser." A guy sneered at me.

"I wouldn't need to watch it if a jerk had got in my way!" I yelled from the ground.

"Bitch." He mumbled.

I pushed myself up quickly and had the guy against the wall.

"You should Apologize." I said holding the guy up easily.

"Fine I'm sorry." He said ina bored tone. I rolled my eyes and released the guy. I picked up my junk and headed towards the girls restroom. I don't know why random sperks like that happen. My strength is like unhuman. My appearance also,but only when I feel really strongly towards something. I never understood it, but I have tried to control it. I have no clue why the weird things happen to me, but it happens loads of times.

I sat my belongings on the dirty tile floor and looked in the mirror. My hair was shining with life, my blue eyes were brightened, my cheeks were higher and flushed, my lips were plump and a deep red. I realized that I wasn't wearing my glasses.

"Looking for these?" A deep voice said from the door. I turned around to see a guy with a dark brown mohawk. His green eyes had only shown amusement and mischief. I nodded timidly. His features were sharp and his build was slim, but also muscular.

"Why is my face still like this?" I asked, even though I wasn't sure why I asked this mystery guy.

"You taking your true appearance."

"What do you mean 'true appearance'?" I asked uncomfortable.

"Your father is giving you your gifts." He said while searching through the girls bathroom. Perv!

"You don't know my father. My real father abandoned me." I said still looking into the mirror.

"No, I do know who he is. He also did not abandon you on purpose." He said looking into my eyes.

"Who is he then?" I asked unsure if I wanted the information.

"Do you know of the greek gods?" He asked still looking into my blue eyes.

"Yeah, like Zeus and Hades?" I asked really excited. I've always been fascinated by greek mythology.

"Well," He said kinda uncomfortable. "You have Greek God blood in your body. Your father is a god. His name is Heracles, god strength." He said slowly.

"So my dad didn't abandon me?"

"Not on purpose, but he watches you always." He said with a smile.

"Are...Are you like me?" I asked while excamining my face.

"Yep. I'm a son of Thanatos, God of pleasant death." He said proudly. I nodded in response.

"So I'm stuck like this?" I asked pointing to my face. He nodded sympathetically. I sighed roughly and ran my fingers through my hair. What am I going to do?! I'm a daughter of Hercules! I heard the guy groan. I rose an eyebrow in his direction. He shook his head trying to dismiss thoughts.

"What is your name?" I asked still thinking of a solution to my appearance.

"Kaiden." He said with a smile.

"I guess you know my name." I said to Kaiden. He nodded.

"Are their others like us?" I asked.

"Well, Rebecca is the daughter of the goddess of rumor,Pheme. Jason is the son of the goddess of mischief & delusion, Atë. Sam is a son of the god of mockery & poetry, Momus." He explained. I nodded in understanding that others were here.

RRING

"Great! Lunch and I missed a hour." I said glumly.

"Come on lets get food Mira." Kaiden said and took my hand.

COMMENT

VOTE

EAT LAMB

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS