Love Isn't Sweet (16)

Enjoy

DingDong

Kaiden stiffened,but soon relaxed. I gave him a questioning look. Who could it be? Sam? Liam and Rebecca? Who ever it was ruined a beautiful moment. Kaiden gave me a small smile and evaporated before my eyes. That was Awesome! His tall figure was transparent at first then, he became a dark fog and disapeared. He also had cool abilities. I wonder how it worked. I'm also was very curious about Jason's whereabouts. I know he deserved the punishment that I gave him, but I just got this feeling that he is going to be needed like when you get a top that looks horrible now, but one day it is, so you keep it. The next year find the top again and abracadabra it fits GREAT.

"Mira?" Kaiden said concerned standing by the kitchen's entrance with Blake right beside him. I shook my head trying to come to reality.

"Yup!" I replied and leaned to get a my yogurt. I really do love yogurt.

"My mom had gotten worried of our well-being, so asked someone to stay the night with us. Blake volunteered." Kaiden said with a pleading smile. If only he knew.

"Sorry, guys. It was either me or Lucy. You know how 'strict' she is." Blake said knowingly to Kaiden.

"It is okay Blake." I said and finished my yogurt.

"I will get situated on the couch then." Blake said and walked away.I hopped off the counter and walked towards Kaiden with a mischievous glint in my eyes. Kaiden gulped nervously as walked towards him with a sway of my hips. I stopped infront of him. I leaned towards him teasingly, where my lips hovered his.

"Excuse me. I need to throw away my yogurt cup." I said politely and put my cup in the air. He nodded quickly and stepped aside. I smiled at him as he sighed in annoyance. I threw my spoon in the sink and walked out of the kitchen. As I walked through the hallway, I looked at the images of Kaiden and Hannah as children. They were cute kids. Suddenly, I was tugged across the hall into the coat closet. It was completely dark and my heart was beating as fast as a hummingbird's wings. The lightbulb flashed on and there stood Blake.

"What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth. He was seriously pissing me off. He ruined me and Kaiden's night together. He was also my ex and all...

"I want you back." He said in a pleading tone. What? Did I hear him right?

"You," I said and pointed to him. "want me back?" I said and pointed to myself.

"Yeah." He replied with a smirk. He hadn't changed at all! You know I really thought he changed when we first dated, but how could I have been SO wrong.

"I'm with Kaiden. Must I remind you, is in the other room." I said shortly.

"So?"

"I'm not going to be with you! You cheated on me!" I said angrily as he was taking a few steps closer. "I really was heartbroken...but I'm thankful you did it or I would of never met my soulmate and figured out I was a daughter of gods." I said softly.

"I love you, Miranda." He said and I noticed that he was SUPER close. Did he say the L word? A few months ago I would be estatic, but now? I love my true love, Kaiden.

"I don't love you." I whispered silently. His expression was full of pain and regret, but soon dissolved into anger and hatred.

"My cousin?" He said as though it was the worst thing in the heavens. I nodded slightly in response. He grabbed me by my arms and pulled so both of us were face to face. We were so close I could smell his breath of mintyness. "I'm going to have you one day." He said and slowly pulled apart and rapidly left the coat closet. I tried to fix my nerves as I got out of the closet.

"Kaiden!" I yelled from my guest bedroom. He quickly was infront of my because of his teleportation thingy.

"Yeah?" He said after a few minutes of checking me for any injures.

"You know how Blake left very angry?"

"Yeah? He was very anger and flaring red." He replied and sat next to me on the bed.

"Well... before I moved here... the town I lived in was where Blake lived as you already know." He nodded at my words. "Blake and I were in a relationship-"

"WHAT?!" Kaiden boomed loudly.

COMMENT

VOTE

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS