Love Isn't Sweet (22)

Enjoy

My heart literally dropped as Blake aimed the gun at Kaiden. Kaiden pushed me behind him, so he was my human shield.

"I love you, Mirand-" He started, but was shoved aside by a unknown force in a blink of an eye. A gun shot was shot and like in slow motion, I saw the bullet speed towards me, stopped in mid air. I felt a strong weight against me and made me collapse. The weight of dude was ontop of me.

I snapped my fingers. Jason appeared on top of me, with a bullet in his chest. Oh Good Gods!

"Jason!" I yelled while making him sit up. "Your going to make it Jason. Keep hold of my hand." I whispered with tears drowning my eyes. I looked up and saw Kaiden punching Blake in the chin. I smiled slightly, which caused Jason to look also and frown.

"I'm going to see her." He said with dreamy eyes. I knew he ment his True Love.

"You can't leave, Jason."

"It's my time." He said with each breath his eyes became more distant. When he died in my arms, sadness overcame me and soon anger. My vision was blurred with green again. Kaiden noticed my anger and stepped away from a bloodied Blake. I flicked my wrist and vines were wrapped around his neck. The vines got tighter and tighter. I was suddenly on the ground. When I looked up, the bird was above me, but his eyes were a bright blue. I quickly created a vine and sent it flying to the bird, but before it could hit the bird it was turned into dust.

"Yield!" A large voice boomed. Everyone stopped what they were doing and all that was heard was our heavy breathing.

BEEP!

The three of us turned our heads to see everyone else getting out of the car. Rebecca quickly went to Liams side and held his hand. Sam was also there, but the first thing he noticed when he hopped out of the car was Jason's body.

"You all should be ashamed!" The voice said again. A large cloud appeared before us and soon I saw my parents and six other people. "Mostly you, son" A large dude from the middle said towards Blake. It made sense now, those guys were our parents...Oops.

"I don't regret it, father." He said weakly. "I almost had her but she had to pick her fucking True Love." He said with anger. Kaiden quickly wrapped his arm around my waist.

"That is the point, to be with the one destined to be." My mom said with a slight frown. "Jason was a good boy... he just need his True Love. Without her he got really jealous, and created a lot of drama." She said softly.

"My True Love is human. I don't want to be with a weak human." Kaiden spat out.

"Son, for creating so much damage that you killed Atë's son, I give Atë the choice of punishment." He said loudly.

"Kaiden's punishment will be... complete mortality. Lose of power and knowledge of us." Her angelic voice said sternly.

"Isn't that a little harsh-" The dude in a large black robe started, but was stopped by Atë. She rose her hand.

"No! He killed my boy! I know you would of something similar to this kind of punishment if it was your boy." She yelled and caused Kaiden to tense up because he could of shot.

"Your right, Atë." Kaiden's dad said in defeat.

"Blake, my son, I give you humanity for killing one of your own and stopping the True Lovers, Kaiden and Miranda." He said loudly and snapped his fingers. Blake collapsed to the ground and dark cloud swirled around his body and he disappeared.

The gods nodded and vanished to the skies. After a few moments, Sam came rushing to us.

"Oh Good Gods! Are you both okay? Look, you got a cut on your cheek, Miranda." He said and touched my minor cut, it made my flinch. "Sorry." He said weakly.

"Lets go home." Rebecca said after we had a group hug.

"What about Jas-" I turned around and saw that Jason's body disappeared.

"Come on," Kaiden said and took my hand in his and we walked home.

COMMENT

VOTE

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS