Love Isn't Sweet (05)

Enjoy

White. All I saw I saw was white. Was I dead? What was with the vine shiz? Was it all a dream? A garden appeared in the distance. I ran with all my strength to reach the garden. My body didn't move a muscle. I'm dead. I'm dead.

The started to garden shift. In a flash I was in the beautiful garden. Their was a couple that sat on the bench. The male had a muscular build and had golden hair and warm brown eyes. The lady had curvy curves, brown straight hair that was to her waist, and bright blue eyes almost white. They both grinned and stood at the same time.

"Where am I?" I asked timidly.

"The heavens, my child. I am your mother, Antheia, goddess of festival and flower. This is your father as you know, Hercules." She explained and gestured to the guy.

"So both of my parents are gods?" I asked really... idk how I felt. Happy to see mum and dad or sad for the seperation all these years.

"Yes," My dad said with a smile.

"What about Tim? If both of you are god-like how is he human?" I asked super confused.

"Umm... Herc, please." My mom said looking for back-up.

"Okay," Dad huffed.

"We used 'magic'. The spell made your blood similiar to that boy's. We figured it was the right time for our beautiful daughter to unleash her full potential. We watched you always but it was your destiny to live in the mortal world."

"So I could of been Immortal when I was born?"

"Yes sweetie, but Apollo forsaw your future in the mortal world and we were forced by Zeus to speed up fate." Mom said with a sad smile.

"So this is like a dream?" I asked looking around at the beautiful flowers.

"Yes and when you wake up that Tim will not remember a Miranda." Dad said as he sat back down.

"Will I see y'all again?" I asked as it was turning white once again.

"Maybe," Mom said and sat beside Dad.

"We love you." They whispered together.

~*~

"Finally," I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes slowly to see Jason looking at me with concerned eyes. His blonde hair was messy and he had bags under his eyes.

"What happened?" I croaked as I sat up. My arms ached slightly.

"Umm... I'm not sure, but you argued with Rebecca in the locker room. You got REALLY mad and vines were destroying the buildings walls. You finally passed out and fell into Kaiden's arms safely. I took you from him because I wanted you safe. I took you to my place with out informing Tim, sorry. You have been resting for 10 hours."

"Sorry." I said softly.

"For?" He asked confused.

"Worrying you and causing a scene. Guess what?"

"Chicken Luck?" He asked with excitement.

"No." I giggled. " My mother is Antheia and she is beautiful!" I said happily. He chuckled.

"Well she is a goddess... wait... both of your parents are

immortal."

"Yup."

"You visited them, didn't you?" He said accusingly. I nodded with a grin.

"How about you rest while I cook something?" I asked and got out of his bed.

"Okay," He mumbled and got into bed. I quickly got out of his room and closed the door silently. I walked down the hall and saw a small living area that had two couches, a chair in the corner, and a flat screen. His house was small and only had 2 rooms. I finally got to the kitchen and decided to make a hearty meal. I boiled water for the potatoes and put oil in the pan for some thick steaks. I peeled and cut the potatoes while the water was bubbling. When it was hot enough I dumped the vegetable in. I soon started to make individual berry muffins. When the muffins were placed in the hot oven, I started on the steak.

It took 2 hours to cook 'breakfast' since it was like five in the morning. I washed up and served our plates on the table.

DingDong

Hmmm. Should I get that? Why not? I went to the front door and unlocked the four locks. I opened the door and saw a very tired looking... Kaiden?

"Hey?" I said awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" He asked with worry in his green eyes.

"I am, but the question is Are you?" I said and opened the door wider. "Come on in. " I said and he rushed inside. He went straight to the kitchen. I guess he was hungry. I soon enter the kitchen and remembered that the food was getting cold.

"Am I Interupting something?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No." I quickly rushed to answer. "Are you hungry? I could make you a plate."

"Yeah I am VERY hungry."

"Okay," I said happily and made a plate for Kaiden and placed the plate on the table.

"I'm going to wake Jason. Be right back." I said and rushed to Jason's room. I quickly opened the door and saw Jason sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I slowly approached him.

"Are you okay? I tried to keep quiet while cook-"

"No, it is just..." He started. He

looked up and we made eye contact. Warmth and pleasure was seeping through my body. What the hell?! Why am I feeling this?

"Th-the food is done and Kaiden is joining us." I stuttered at Jason, who was smirking at my difficulty.

"Okay," He stood and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms slowly around me causing me to shudder. No Bad Body. He slowly leaned closer and his blue eyes held happiness.

Closer.

Closer.

"What is for breakfast?" He asked with a smirk. I slapped his arm playfully.

"Mashed Potatoes and Steak." I said and gracefully walked back to the kitchen.

"Sorry," I murmured to Kaiden. He nodded and started to cut his meat.

"So any reason to why you passed out and there was vinery on the walls of the school?" Kaiden asked while he chew on some steak.

"Umm. I got mad... and... my powers were awoken. It turns out that Tim and I are not related. My mother is Athneia and my father is Hercules." I said slowly. Jason walked in with a smirk on his face, but he then realized Kaiden's presence.

COMMENT

VOTE

DONT EAT TOO FULL

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS