Love Isn't Sweet (20)

Enjoy

This big ass bird was still flying through the rain. It was like someone was controling the water droplets, because as we flew and not a single drop landed on the me or the bird. He continued to fly for what felt like hours. I really did miss Kaiden. We just admitted our undieing love... Ok, not exactly that, but can't a girl dream. Hopefully one day...

The bird landed in a small cave. I noticed that the sun was setting slowly. I hoped off the bird and land awkwardly on my feet. I walked towards the entrance of the cave and noticed that we were high up.

"Miranda," A voice said behind me. I knew that voice from anywhere. He must have abilities, like us to create rain and summon a big ass bird. I was super scared that his threat was real, I guess it wasn't a bluff. I turned around to a smirking Blake. His eyes only shined with accomplishment. He was wore a tight white V-neck and a pair of loose fitted jeans, his hair was spikes up with gel. He was hot, but nobody could compare to my true love, Kaiden. "I'm glad that my pet brought you here safely." He said with a sinister smile. He walked slowly closer to me and twirled a strand of my hair with his finger.

"Why me?" I asked with fear laced in my voice.

"You know how you were forced to become a mortal as a child?" I nodded for him to continue. "It wasn't excactly Zeus, who ordered your parents. It was Hades in form his brother." He laughed bitterly, but continued. "My uncle promised me the most beautiful and strongest girl to rule by my side to rule the mortal realm. Hades was sick and tired of the horridness that caused the belief of greek gods to fade quickly. What better way than ruling them to make us known as not legend but living?" He said with a grin.

"I'm the girl..." I whispered in disbelief. How could this happen? Is the mortal realm doomed? The first thing that flashed in my head was Tim, Hannah, Debra, Kaiden's family, and other humans that have a LONG life ahead of them.

"All I have to do is get intimate in bed with a certain beautiful girl to give us 10x as much power to rule." He said with smirk and leaned closer. I pushed him slightly.

"I don't think that we should rush, babe. I just love the idea of being with you forever and ever..." I said and slowly rubbed his chest seductively. He nodded and saviored the touch I gave him.

My game plan:

• Seduce Blake to buy sometime

• Try to mind-link Liam

• Find out where the hell I am

• Tell liam and others Blake's plan for world domination

•Get them here to kick Blake's butt

• Get some frozen yogurt when we defeat Blake

I know that my plan wasn't in depth, but give a chick break. I just found out, I could of been godly with my mom and dad.

Life sucks bricks.

COMMENT

VOTE

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS