Love Isn't Sweet (09)

Enjoy

ME: Jason's house is being used for special reasons. I can't bunk with him.

KAIDEN: What is more special than your safety?

ME: He had a chick over.

KAIDEN: Oh. Sorry. What are you going to do, Mira?

ME: Well... I am just going to think for a bit. See ya at school, tomorrow.

I closed my phone and ignored his response. He told me to text him and I did.

Friend.

Jason is just a friend nothing else, but why did I feel warm and fuzzy in his arms? Kaiden is ... complicated. I know for sure that I have an attraction towards him.

I reached a beautiful clearing. The moon was crescented perfectly and glowed with the stars. In the distance was a large tree that looked small from my view. It was beautiful and calm. I wonder, if I could practice my powers. I curled my fingers and my vision was invaded by a transparent green. A couple dozen flowers grew from the earth. The vines entwined slowly and formed a rectangular shape. It looked like a green matress with the vines tangled together. I placed my hand on the bouncy natural matress when my vision came back.

"Cool!" A deep voice said behind me. I turned to see a guy with short red hair and dreamy gray eyes.

•Sorry.• A famililar voice said in my thoughts.

"For what?" I asked aloud with my facial expression covered in confusion.

"For invading your privacy. That was cool by the way." He said with a grin.

"Thanks,"

"Are you GOD-like? You have the beauty." He said with a toothy grin as my cheeks had redden.

"Yup, Goddess of flowers, Athneia and God or Hero

Hercules. " I said with pride.

"Nice," He said and sat on my sterdy natural matress. "I'm son of Morpheus, God of dreams and a forest nymph." He said with a grin.

"Is that why you are in my head?" I asked as I glared at him.

"probably," He said and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm only have been able to enter your head though."

"Are you new here?" I asked sat next to him with my hands on my lap.

"Yeah, I am Liam." He said and looked up at the glistening stars.

"No need to introduce yourself. I've been in your head, I know what you are going through, Miranda."

"Okay, what do I do?" I asked because he is the all knowing Liam.

"Come with me." He said and grabbed my hand. I was than tugged and pulled through across the clearing back to civilization. We stopped at a black SUV. I rose an eyebrow, questioningly. He just shook his head and opened the passenger door. I hopped in and was sunk into a plushy seat. Liam soon turned on the engine and drove to our destination.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as many buildings passed.

"You know Cupid or Eros?" He asked as though I was uneducated.

"Of course, the guy with the love arrow. The God of Love."

"Well he gives mortals true love. Sometimes he gives it to mixes ,like us." He said and parked infront of a clothing store since it was practically open ALL day and night.

"Well, I have pieced together that you and Kaiden are-"

"True lovers." I finished as a whisper.

"Yeah, but my beautiful true love is in the way of it. None of our love can grow because she neglects the love between her and I. I think we can just prove to them that it is love not lust or nonsense. By their jealousy. Kaiden's acception would probably be quicker than Rebecca. What do you say? Be my flirty friend?"

"I think that would be great." I said with a devious grin.

"I have no clothes for tomorrow for school. You are going to my school, right?"

"Of course." He said with a smirk.

"I have nothing for school tomorrow." I frowned.

"Already a step ahead of ya. I use my powers to make the workers 'drowsy' while you create vines to block the cameras. We sneek and get belongings." He said with a grin.

"I don't know." I whispered to myself.

"Come on. We get new clothes to impress our lovers." He said making me anxious. I nodded and we got out of the car. I closed my eyes trying to locate the cameras with my sixth sense. I found 12 cameras. I slowly created vines to snake around the building inside and out to block all of the cameras.

"Done," I said and opened my eyes to see a few vines crawling through the entrance to cover cameras inside.

"Okay," He said and took my hand. "Lets go."

When we entered there were 5 workers on the night shift.

"Excuse me," Liam said getting all of there attention. They all turned , 4 were bulky guys and a chunky lady.

"Is this a spider bite?" Asked pointing to nothing on his arm. They all came to check on the 'bite'. When they came in arms reach, Liam touched each of their foreheads causing them to fall into a DEEP slumber.

"Coast is clear." He yelled and I jogged over to him.

"Lets get our clothes." I said and went to the junior section for awesome outfits.

~ 1 HOUR LATER ~

"Come on!" I yelled at Liam, who was taking very long for a guy.

"Coming Gods." He yelled back. He was jogging back towards the exit with his hands full of clothes and shoes. We walked back to the truck or SUV and put our new stuff into the back seat. I snapped my fingers and the vines turned into ash and swiftly fell to the ground. Liam also snapped his fingers, which I am guessing made the employees untranced. We drove back to clearing in silence because we were both exhausted. He parked his car and turned to me.

"Can you make me a cool matress?" He asked making his gray eyes large and innocent. I nodded and got out of the car with him behind me. I jogged towards my already made matress and made one perpendicular to mine. It was a little harder since I had used a lot of my powers.

"Goodnight, Miranda." Liam said and turned to his side and started to snore softly. I took out my phone and texted both Jason and Kaiden.

ME: Goodnight