Chapter 5

Kaito was a bit perplexed when feeling him getting hugged and it made him have a small smile. It was a bit too much for him that the other forgot everything other than his name. It was concerning and more concerning that the other got probably raped? The chance was there, but Saguru seemed calm, not like someone who has gone through it. Maybe he was hiding it, not to worry others. 

"Yeah, I am alright. More importantly, how do you feel?"

He hadn't asked that question yet, but he needed to know how the other was. Let's just hope that the shrunken male was alright and not traumatized. The brit seemed tense up at that question and buried his face into him. So he really was hiding it? Of course, why was he surprised? The other male usually tried to hide these things from others. Saguru was as worse as him when it came to this. Since they got together he noticed that he was hiding sometimes his feelings. It was something that he should have expected as the other was trying to solve everything himself. Kind of ironic as he did that as well, and he still does. 

He knew he shouldn't as he should let others help him, but he wasn't that used to that. Hakuba always scolds him to do everything on his own, but he wasn't better. But he was now better as he at least tells him when he needs help. The shrunken brit let go of his hug and looked up at him in confusion, yet curiousness as well a frown.

"Um, I was wondering um...what were they planning to do? I didn't see, but they done something and um..."

That was making him blink. Don't tell him, Saguru doesn't know about bees and birds? That thought alone was making his poker face shatter into pieces. His cheeks flushed and as he looked at the direction of the Osakan. The other spluttered and gaping. How the hell could he forget what they tried to do? Like yes, he has no memory, but he knew his boyfriend has an eidetic memory. That was shocking and he was silent and not sure what to say. 

"Ano?"

That was brought back out his frozen state as well Hattori, who was still looking as flustered then himself. His poker face back and he was wondering how he could tell this him.

"Do you know about bees and birds?"

He felt embarrassed talking about this topic, but he needed to be sure. Let's hope he doesn't have to explain this to his boyfriend...His poker face once more shattered as he saw how clueless the other looked, and he wasn't sure what to say now. His eyes trailed to the other who was shocked yet there was amusement on his expression. The other mouthed to him 'Yer on yer own, I won't explain that to him.' Giving the other a glare as the Osakan just grinned. But there was as well concern seen in them now. He couldn't say the s** nor the r**** word. How the hell was he that clueless?!

"Alright, so did they touch you in a way you weren't comfortable?"

The boy was slowly nodding and he cursed under his breath in French. He had learned French, English, German, Italian and of course Japanese. He was bored and ended up learning them, with ease as he had an eidetic memory.

"Ano?"

The other let out a sigh and hugged the shrunken male again. The other pauses a bit before hugging back. Now to the next question and he was scared to know, but he needed to know.

"Did they um p-put something in your um b-butt?"

He stumbled on his words now as saying this and he looked at Hattori who was waiting patiently for the talk to end. The detective wasn't saying anything, but the concern was clearly seen as he gave him a sympathetic look.

"No, why would they do that?"

That was it he was dying on the inside and the other froze and as soon he stopped frozen the other chuckled which ended up in a full-blown loud laugh. It was just too funny and he was relieved at least they hadn't managed to do it. 

"U-um, I don't w-want to ans-answer this..."

His whole face was lit up in a bright shade of red. The talk was something he would try to avoid after all the other was actually an adult. And maybe it was better to let him not get his body back. It would be weird for Saguru to be like this in an adult body. Soon the laughter stopped other than a chuckle. He let out a sigh and Saguru was left with the hug, as he sat up and stretching him. Kaito felt better now and was now thinking about going back to Beika, but would that be a good idea with a particular shrunken teen?

"So..."

It was now awkward for him. Hattori caught wind of it and snorted at the speechless Kaito kid. This was making grin as he thought what they should now as well. The brit has to get back his body or he will get missing and that wouldn't be good. The father of Hakuba was the Superintendent General of the Department. 

"Alright, so as soon Shinichi is awake we ar' goin' to Beika. Don't ya worry, ye just have to put a disguise for yer boyfriend."

The latter gave nod and a sigh as he stood up, walking to Hattori and whispered something in his ears.

"Don't tell him that I am you know who. I don't want to put pressure on him and he needs to get checked out after he is back to his body."

Hattori gave him a nod as he looked at the kid who was dozing off again and soon enough he was asleep again.

"I will watch over Saguru. I don't want to leave him right now."

It made sense for Hattori and so he walked out and going to make some breakfast. Now that he thought about it, what will they do next? With Hakuba having amnesia and the black organization making their move again...he was anxious. 
---

I hope you enjoyed it. I wonder what will happen next.~ And aww Hakuba is clueless.~ I giggled when writing it and I couldn't resist writing this. I had fun with this chapter. I hope you have a fantastic day. Until next chapter ja ne.~