Chapter 19

The silence grew and Kaito could tell that the other grew worried about him. He let out a sigh and began to explain what had happened a week ago. This made Toichi  horrified like himself that something like that had happened to Saguru. He was sure that the other wouldn't mind too much, as this was his father and he just didn't know what to do now. As he was pulled into the hug he relaxed, it was a long time since they saw each other the last time. Kaito would apologize to the other. The hug was left soon afterward and his phone buzzed, Saguru wrote something which made him groan.

"Did something happen?"

The other let out another groan, as shrugging.

"Aoko is here. I have to be ready for her mop. Let's just hope she doesn't use these finny things on me..."

The other had a worried yet a bit angry expression.

"Why would she use fish against you?"

That was making him shiver and a sigh was let out.

"Mom told her, and I am still mad at her for doing this. She knew how scared towards them."

That was making the other facepalm as he took his hand, as he was dragged downstairs.

"Chikage we need to have a talk later on."

The female was tilting her head in confusion. Kaito's hand was left and he walked up to Saguru. The other was typing on his phone and showing it to the girl, which the girl replied. Both turned to him and he flinched, waiting for the mop to come or even a fi-finny thing, but nothing.

"Mou, took you long enough Kaito."

The other let out a sigh as he saw that nothing would come.

"Sorry about that was talking with my father. So why are you here?"

The female huffed and he soon was pulled into a hug, with her apologizing once again about the things that had happened in the past. He blinked, but hugged back and like before accepting the apology. As the hug was left she looked at him a bit question, probably because he mentioned his father.

"So he is alive? Didn't Kaito tell Aoko that he got killed?"

That was making a smile now, as he pointed towards the kitchen where the two were talking or more arguing about something. He guessed it had to do with his mom telling Aoko about his ichthyophobia.

"He had to fake his death and was until now under the protection of the FBI."

Aoko gave a big smile and he smiled slightly back. Now that he thought about it, why did he have that phobia? Something major must have happened to make him that scared, scratch this terrified even. He grinned as he sneaked up and crouched behind the counter and listened to their conversation. He wanted to know and his mother always avoided telling him why he was terrified of finny things. The adults were too occupied arguing that they haven't realized that their son is listening to their conversation.

"We both know how dangerous it can be having a phobia and this phobia helped him out, not to remember what happened that summer. You knew, yet you still told Aoko about his  ichthyophobia!"

By the end was yelling and his voice sounded so furious as he was a bit startled. His grin fell and he was trying to remember about any memory in his childhood where his Dad was still alive. Soon he was a bit more startled as he had a massive headache...

--- (Warning again mentioning again about rape)( Idea came from Fearful Cause BerryBerrtBlitz hope you don't mind that I use your idea. ^^)

He felt himself slowly awaken and panic bubbled up in him, not just panic but confusion as well. What was that memory, and was that why he was so scared of fish? His eyes still unfocused as everything was blurry and he could hear three, people talk which two were unmistakenly females. He couldn't really understand what they talked about, and he had his head on something...soft? Wait for a moment what? 

Soon his sight returned and blue concerned eyes met indigo confused yet scared ones. That was for sure a memory and he couldn't believe what he had seen. God, dear he had gone through the same thing than the other. The other signed something, but he was still too unfocused to concentrate on this. The other mouthed something, but once again he was not responding. That was until he felt a hand on his shoulder, which he flinched. The other seemed a bit perplexed by this.

"Oh, he is awake. Kaito?"

With this, he was out of his state and opening his mouth, but instantly closed it as a frown formed on his expression. What should he tell them now? Hey, guys, I remember it actually? No, he couldn't. Kaito didn't want his parents to worry about him.

"Oh um what happened?"

The other tilted his head, hiding his real emotions. The only one who realized was Saguru and his father as well. Both boyfriend and father had eye contact for a moment, but Kaito hadn't realized it.

"You...passed out. We were worried, are you alright?"

It was his mother talking. He gave her a sheepish expression and a small nod.

"I didn't have slept well, that is probably why I passed out. Sorry for worrying you guys."

He gave them a smile, but on the inside, he was still freaking out about that memory. Lucky his father taught him about his poker face or he would have shown what he was feeling. That his parents would tell him this was clever, and he knew that they tried to help him. But what should he do now with that memory?

"aito...?"

He wasn't sure and he felt exhausted and just wanted to go back to sleep. Or maybe just go for a walk? Nah, that wouldn't work as the others would realize that something isn't right. Great, just great....

"Kaito!"

That made him startled as he realized that he must have been zoned out.

'You sure you doing alright? You were crying and...saying stop..'

The other showed it to him as he blinked and gave the other a nod. Slowly sitting up. 

"Yeah, I am alright. Just tired, going to take a nap."

With this he stood up and walking upstairs to his room, closing it behind it and laying into his bed. It took not too long until he dozed off again.

---

I had the idea from a fanfic I have read and thought it was an interesting idea. I hope you enjoyed it and the next chapter will be the pov of Saguru. I haven't used his Pov in a while. Have a fantastic day, until next chapter ja ne.~