Chapter 20

Saguru knew the sign of sexual abuse and Kaito for sure showed that sign when he was flinching at his touch. Maybe he just was confused, or maybe not after all what he mumbled in his sleep sounded like sexual abuse. What the hell had happened and why had he never told him? Maybe he hadn't remembered until now?

A silent sigh escaped as he decided to point out the elephant in the room. The mother of Kaito was in the kitchen, Aoko had gone back home. Toichi was sitting on the couch not saying anything. That was why he pulled out his phone and writing something on it, showing it to the other.

Kuroba-san, did something happened to Kaito, like sexual abuse? I heard him mumble in his sleep please stop and crying. Not to mention he flinched when I touched his shoulder.

That was making Toichi pale as he finished reading. A few curses escaped as he realized that Kaito indeed had listened to their fight.

"Yeah, it happened on a summer day. We managed to stop it before, the sicko could do it, but he almost had done it. I had to act quick as it was better to have a fear of fish then fearing about touch. So I told him that fish made the male sick."

That was making him pale as well now. No wonder had the other react to his touch like that. It remembered him what had happened to him. But having that happened as a kid was horrifying to know. But at least know he could try to get the other to talk.

So that is why...Kuroba-san, I know how it is. I am pretty sure he had told you what had happened. I try my best to help him, after all, I am his boyfriend.

That was making the other a bit relieved and he could tell that Kaito's father wasn't really sure what to do now. 

"Thanks, I am glad that he has someone like you."

That was making a smile slightly as he decided to go upstairs. Giving the other a small nod as he walked up. After all, he knows how it was and he wanted to help his boyfriend. He knocked, but as no answer came he assumed that the other was asleep. Hakuba decided still do enter after all he needed to be sure that the other was alright. Opening the door, entering and closing the door behind him. Saguru wondered when he would get his voice back. That he has seen those two hadn't helped him and he guessed that it should be fine. 

'I wonder what he is dreaming about? It seems like a nightmare. Has it to do with his other dream or had it to do with that night?'

 He decided to walk up and leaning on the wall right next to him. Indigo's eyes snapped open and he gaps as he felt himself being pulled under the other suddenly. Cold Indigo eyes looked down into his light blue eyes. Hakuba swallowed, as he couldn't get a peep out now. Gah was his boyfriend intimidating right! Soon the Indigo eyes widen as he had an apologetic expression and his eyes showed how sorry he was.

"Oh my god, Saguru. I am so terribly sorry, I just um..."

That was making him let out a sigh as he felt himself relax, and mouthing 'it's alright.' The blond pulled him into a hug, and he could feel the other flinch at the touch. But he wasn't not letting go of the hug. The brunette body slowly relaxed as he hugged back.

"You found out didn't you?" 

He couldn't see the expression right now, and the other could guess that he knew what had happened. It wouldn't mean that he wouldn't love him less. He himself had some issues so he could put himself in the other's shoes.

"It's a-alright, I w-won't love y-you any less..."

His eyes widen as he managed to talk. Joy bubbled up in him as he finally managed to speak. The hug was left as he felt Kaito slip out of it and the other sat up looking at him surprised.

"Di-did you just-?"

The other grinned as he whispered something again.

"Y-yeah, b-but it s-seemed that I c-can't talk t-that w-well..."

The other had now a massive smile on his lips as he jumped out of the bed and began to yell a loud...

"FINALLY!"

It was making him amused at this, but at least he managed to get the other to feel better. Two pairs of footsteps rushed over and opened the room. Both of Kaito's parents had a startled expression as they looked at Kaito confused.

"Dad! Mom! Guess what?"

Both were startled as the other gave him a massive smile. It was one which was blinding. It was one that his father hasn't seen in a while and his mother was a bit startled as well as his son usually grinned or having his Kaito kid smirk, but a real happy smile was something that hadn't happened that often. His smiles always seemed more forced than real, since the death of his father.

"Yes?"

His mother was way too surprised to get something out, but his father managed to get something out.

"He talked! He really talked, it was a whisper but still, he talked!"

The other turned now to his attention as he felt nervous again. Talking with Kaito worked, but with others, he was sure that he could. Both noticed this and giving him a wink and turning around.

"Good to know that he still has his voice. Just try to take it slowly."

It was the female who said this and the father of Kaito gave him a grin as both walked out. This was unexpected, but he was glad that they didn't try to force him.

"Do you think you can talk more?"

The other blinked and chuckled, there was finally voice which made him smile a bit more. At least he could talk.

"I c-can t-try but d-don't expect m-me to..."

A coughing fit came soon after and he was sure that it had to do with him not using his voice was while. Kaito instantly rushed and pat his back softly. A sigh escaped out of his mouth, at least he knew that he can talk to the other. He knew he needed to take it slowly for now as it would take a while for his voice to arrive.

---

Hehe, he finally talked.~ Gah, Kaito is so adorable. I hope you enjoy it. I had fun in writing that chapter. See you all the next chapter ja ne.~