Chapter 12

It was now evening and everything was planned out well. Kaito and Saguru were cuddling, with the other talking to him. Since the other couldn't talk, he answered with writing down and showing it to the other. So as the doorbell rang, they knew it was time, and so they stopped cuddling and Kaito changing with a pink some into his kid costume, but this time in black. He guessed that the other wanted to be less flashy and it was a good thing.

Be careful, I don't want to lose you

The other wrote down as showing it to Kaito and had a worried expression. The other gave him the kid-like grin.

"Don't worry Tantei-san, I will be fine.~ I am Kaito kid and no one did catch me.~"

The other huffed and gave shook his head at his antics. Kaito was back to his health, which wasn't a surprise as the other didn't need much sleep. He had eaten enough and drank enough as, not to be weak again. Shinichi soon came back with two people. One was a female who looked at Kaito kid with a glare and turned her attention towards him, but with a softer expression. The male had a soft smile as well a soft expression, as he gave a nod towards Kaito kid with a bit more serious expression.

"I can't believe that you let Kaito kid work with you Kudo-kun. I hope you really know what you are doing."

The female huffed and folded her arms together looking not so impressed, and almost angry. This was making him flinch at the tone she used.

"Mah, mah Sato-san, your scaring Hakuba-kun."

The female blinked and bowed as giving an apology towards him. He gave her a small nod and wave. 

"We need to go now, I am sorry for the short notice. Let's go, Kid, we don't want to be late."

The mentioned person let out a huff and giving the other one last worried glance.

"Hai, hai Meitantei-kun."

With this, both walked away, not without saying goodbye. As he was alone, he was anxious and hoped that the two would be fine.
---

With Shinichi and Kid...

Right now they where in front of a building hidden, with many FBI agents and he was beginning to get nervous, but it would turn out to be fine or not? He let out a sigh as he tried to calm his nerves down. The air felt tense and his body was on high alert as well Kid. The usual cheery Kid was serious as his eyes were as sharp as his. Something told that it won't go that well. Something told him that this would end up horribly wrong for both Kid and him. It was his gut feeling that told him this. Maybe he was simply paranoid, but maybe he wasn't and usually, his instincts were right. The signal happened and all began to move. 

Kid and himself were on a team, as they worked many times together. By now both can work in sync and the FBI knew by know that Kid was stealing for a good reason. As soon as they defeated the public will know everything. Why Shinichi Kudo disappeared, why Kid stole? Everything, as he owned Kaito a lot. Thanks to him he was back at his own body. He was the person who slipped into the hideout and bringing the notes for the poison so that Haibara finally can make the antidote. He was so grateful for the thief and that was why he will do anything to help him get free of all charges.

They managed to get into the building silently, but he knew that there will be a fight. His body tensed up more as the first shots was heard. There where now some shouts from the people in black. Both himself and Kid acted in synch instantly hiding behind something. They gave each other a glance, and both gave each other a nod, as he took out his gun. Kaito and himself had some gas mask on as he understood what the other had planned, as he has thrown a sleeping gas into the room. There were some more shouts and then soon some thuds as it was silent. His head peaked out and the people in black were unconscious. Kid had his grin on his lips and he shook his head at the other, they bound their wrist together and proceeding to go deeper into the building...