Chapter 7 Coronation

Third pov

The dress Amelia wear is a dark purple and her hair is sat up in an elegant bun.

She feels happy as they walk towards the five thrones, knowing the middle one is hers.

They saved Narnia from the witch and the five of them feel pride.

They all stand in front of the thrones as Aslan speaks.

"To the glistening eastern sea. I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant."

Lucy beams as Mr Tumnus places her silver crown upon her head.

"To the great Western Wood, i give you King Edmund the Just."

Edmund looks so happy that Amelia can't help but feel it's infectious.

"To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle"

Susan has pride and happiness written across her face.

"To the clear Northern sky, i give you King Peter, the Magnificent."

Now it's Amelia's turn. She notices the small dragon on her crown.

"And to the Narnian Sky and Fire, i give you Queen Amelia, the Guardian."

The five of them are practically glowing as they sit.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Aslan spoke.

"Long live Queen Amelia. Long live King Peter. Long live Queen Susan. Long live King Edmund. Long live Queen Lucy!"

Long after the coronation Amelia could be found watching the sunset with Eclipse, like she would for many years to come. Often joined by High King Peter, the two of them having a close and mutual understanding of each other.

Some would say that it blossomed into something more.

Some would say they were just very good friends.

Both refused to comment, simply finding the arguing funny.

Time skip many years later

The five horses and their riders rode through the woods, laughing together as they chased the White Stag.

Amelia stopped beside Peter as Edmund had stopped too.

She laughs as Susan comments that she's surprised Peter got her off Eclipse.

"What's this?" Peter gets off his horse and approaches a tall lantern of some sorts.

Amelia can feel something inside her head. Something wanting out.

The others gets off too. "It looks familiar."

"As if from a dream. Or a dream of a dream." Lucy says as the five look at it. "Spare Oom." She wanders off and the others groan.

"Lu?"
"Not again."

They follow her through the trees until they reach..... Branches?

No, not branches. Coats.

"Get off my foot!"
"I'm not on your foot!"
"Stop shoving!"

The closets door opened and the five fell on the floor, confused at everything that's happened. The door open and the professor steps in. "Oh, there you are." He looks them over. "What were you all doing in the closet?" His eyes twinkle.

Peter is the first to answer. "You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir."

Professor Kirk smiles and tosses him the ball. The one that had broken a window, what felt like a lifetime ago. "Try me."

I'm so excited to write about Amelia meeting Caspian.

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)