Chapter3/Nightmares Are Real

(Erens Dream)

I was chained to the floor and I was in a dark room with a candle on a table in front of me. I tried to speak but no words came out until I heard a laughter coming from the darkness. From that came a strange figure and I saw...levi.

"Well brat, it seems you have crossed the line with me, now I'm going to make you suffer with pain until your begging for mercy" he said taking out his blades with one held across my neck and and the other he held it by the wire almost falling to slice my neck.

"P-p-please l-levi" I managed to say which made him smirk with pleasure.

"What's wrong brat, afraid of your corporal" he said and gave a small nod which caused him to smirk and drop his blades and crawled on top of me and started to punch me in the face causing me to bleed until he took his blade and held it high above my stomach.

"Now Eren...say you love me" he said and I gave a confused look which made him stick the other blade into the ground.

"I SAID, SAY YOU LOVE ME YOU IDIOT BRAT BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" He yelled which made me even more scared and I started to cry.

"Fine ,you don't want to say it, then you don't deserve to live" he said then raised his blade and stabbed me straight across my chest and another across my stomach. After that everything went black and I woke up screaming but thankfully no one heard.

_________________________________________

(Levis Dream)

I was on the ground in a big forest with my whole body bleeding with I thought was Eren standing in front of me and Titans standing all around us and he turned and said.

"Levi...why did beat me all the time....did I do something wrong to make you not like me" he said with a sad face.

"Eren....I..I..I did it because-" I was cut off by him.

"BECAUSE YOU HATED ME, BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT WHEN I SUFFER WITH FEAR AND PAIN YOU CAUSED ME TO HAVE, BECAUSE YOU LIKE MAKING A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD BOY PAIN WITH ALL THE PAIN HE ALREADY HAS!!!!!!!" He yelled starting to cry but I was speechless.

"Well I hope God has mercy over you when you die" he said.

"Eren what are you saying, I meant I l-" he then cut me off again.

"No, don't say anything, I want this to be the last word I say to you. Good bye Levi Rivalle see you in heaven ,that is if you make it there" he said then used his 3DM gear and flew off until a titan picked me up but it wasn't a normal titan it was....titan Eren...He looked at me and chopped my entire top body off then all I saw is black. I then woke up screaming but no one heard.