Chapter14/Blood Of Two Lovers

(Levis POV And Dream)

I was on a high hill, sitting under a willow tree feeling the cool breeze of a spring meadow pass by with flower petals floating with it......at least until...it happened.

The field of flowers died and the ground beneath it opened up with darkness coming up from it revealing a premonition of............my future.

"You monster how could you do this to me, I thought you really loved me but....you just used me for...for...for your self"Eren said

"Stop acting like a brat and stop trying to fight me besides I'm the only one in the world who actually still cares about you"...I said

"No your monster, you were the one who abandoned your friends in this hell whole and now your trying to lock me up, you've really lost your since of heart"Eren said

"Look you fucking brat the next time you ever think about running away or trying to resist me.....I won't hesitate to....make you pay" I said

"...I.....I.........I hate you ,I hate you and I'll never love you ever again, I hate you I hate you!!!!!!!" Eren scream echoed in my mind until my dream ended.

(End Of Levis Dream)

I woke with a yelp and saw that I was in my old home in the underground city. 'Yeah those were some great times, killing, mugging, raping ,stealing and sooooo much more crime'. I thought and stretched my arms as I yawned and got up.

I headed for the living room to tell everyone we were headed to Wall Rose to smash it down.

"Oi, brats listen up"I said and saw everyone turn their heads to me.

"Were going to Wall Rose and at the earliest opportunity we will take it down"I said and saw everyone nod in agreement except I realized Eren wasn't in the room.

I walked threw the house and heard sniffling in a room in the back. I opened the door the door and saw Eren sitting in a corner on the floor...crying.

"Eren.."I said and got his attention when he turned around.

"Oh...uhh..sorry I was just...nothing and I heard what you said and........I'll do it"he said whipping his tears away.

"Thank you Eren and...."I trailed off and leaned down and gave Jim a soft passionate kiss as he kissed back I could hear a annoying nosie which could only come from the mouth of a small brat..Isabel.

I pulled away and sighed in annoyance as I turned around and walked to the door and kicked it open to find a shocked little girl.

"Why are you peeping at me and y'know I'm trying to fuck this kid right"I said loud enough for Eren to hear.

"Ohh..um..uhh..I'm sorry big bro I was just coming go tell you that everyone said there ready to head out and you were......uh you were...y'know and I didn't want to disturb you..but...hehe it was kind of..cute"she said and I sighed in annoyance at her 'god she's cute and my friend but sometimes she just makes me want to kill myself' I thought.

"Tell them I'll be right back and to wait and if I catch you peeking again...hehe...well...let's just say all of this"I said devilishly gesturing around her face.

"Will be eaten by the dogs in the muddy ally as well as your eyes...got that"I said and waved her of with a stun face as I turned arounded and seductively said...

"No where were we"...

(Quick note)
Hi guys sorry I haven't updated i n so long but this all I could right since my report card grades are coming up and I'm trying to do as much as I can so don't get mad because I will continue also plz like, comment and follow me if your new for more Levi x Eren action anyways see you guys later, bye!