Chapter16/A Savior

(Mikasas POV)

I saw what Erwin was doing to that poor girl and Levi and...EREN!!! He had a blade held to his unconscious body with Levi on the floor bleeding.

Anger boiled in my heart to see them in pain and after he killed some of my friends for some reason I knew he was corrupt so I had to do something to but a stop to him from hurting Levi or Eren.

I blasted on my gear and took out my blades and when I git close to him. I cut his body into thirds with the middle part sliding of the was it and blood making a stream down the roof and all over. I landed on the building and ran towards Eren and hugged him tightly as I cried into his shoulder.

I then looked over my shoulder and saw the girl crying on the roof with ropes tied around her arms making her bleed like crazy. I then let go of Eren and ran towards the girl. I used my blade and cut the restrains, I whiped away her tears and saw her eyes open up and they were the color of a beautiful green like Erens.

"T-thank you for saving me f-from that evil man"she said and hugged me tightly as she cried into my chest. I pulled her away and patted her head, I then headed towards Levi to see if he was still alive.

"Levi, Levi ,Levi are you alive or not!" I yelled and shook him so he can open his eyes.

"M-mikasa...what are you doing here?"he asked sitting up.

"I saved you guys.....plus I killed Erwin"I said helping him up a bit.

"What about Eren?"he asked.

"He's still unconscious but I think he's alive"I said and stood up.

"Bring him here"he said. I walked towards Eren and dragged him to Levi.

I put his head on his lap and watched as Levi caressed him gace and moved his hair.

(Levis POV)

I looked at his beautiful face and felt his warm breath on my hand. I then planted a soft kiss on his lips and felt him kiss back. I pulled back and widened my eyes but he didn't move or open his eyes. I then shook him to wake up.

"Eren, Eren please wake up"I said desperately.

"Only another kiss will wake the sleeping boy"I heard him mumble.

I then decided to play a prank on him and whispered to Mikasa.

"Go get the top part of Erwins body"I said and she walked over and dragged Erwins top disgusting over to me. I grabbed his head and angled it down to Erens lips chuckling a bit as his lips touched him. And the look on Erens face when he opened his eyes made me laugh hard. He pushed the lifeless body off of him and scrambled to his get on his feet and when he got up his expression was pissed of as me.

"What the fuck was that for!"he yelled dustting his shirt off.

"Hey I'm still your corporal, don't think I won't punish you for that"I said with a smirk.

He sighed and helped me up on my feet.

"Well what should we do now?"Mikasa asked.

"I guest we should leave the walls no since hundreds of military police soldiers will be looking for us, we're probably going to be blamed for killing all these people and...yeah"I said.

"What about Isabel?"Ern asked walking to her traumatized body.

"We can take her with us and treat her like a new family member or something"I said.

"Fine but you guys need some gears and so does she"Mikasa said and jumped down the building and toom a fear from so guy and another from another one.

Eren then picked up Isabel and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to be apart of are new family?"he asked her amd she smiled and nodded.

"I would love to!"she said and we all jumped down the building and in the ground.

Mikasa handed us are gears and we put them on. I found one for Isbel and gave it to her, after that we headed up the exit to the city and out of Wall Sina.

We flew for a while until we finally reached wall Rose amd took a break in an abandoned house out side of trost.

(Time Skip)

"Hey Levi"Eren said laying next to me.

"What"I said.

He didn't say anything he just kissed me softly the pulled away.

"I love you"he said quietly.

"I love you too"I said and snuggled into his chest and he buried his head into my neck and fell a sleep along with me.