Great. Just great..

KYLES POV:
I screamed soooo loud. .
I threw the covers of my bed over my head, peeking out.
I look at the window and immediately stand up furious.
"CARTMAN?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU SCARED THE SHI- oh, uh, I wasn't scared. Whats up?" I asked Cartman, looking through the window.
Turns out it wasn't a man at all. It was a stupid fatass with a video camera.
Wait, a video camera?
"CARTM-" I was cut off by Cartmans laugh.
I opened the window so I could scream at him.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHA DUDE YOU WERE SCARED AS HELL IM POSTING THIS ON YOUTUBE AND TWITTER AND EVERYWHERE I CAN!!!!! THIS IS PURE GOLD!!!" He shouts.
I feel my face get hot and I ask him why the fuck he decided to film me.
"I was feeling down and I needed something to make me happy! This sure did the trick!! HERE look at your face here!!" He says shoving the camera in my face replaying the video.
"Shut your face fatass." I say and then slam the window.
Even in the kitchen I can hear him laughing outside my bedroom window. wait, how did he get to the second floor?
I went outside, careful to avoid him and saw my dads latter. how the fuck did he lift that?
I forgot the problem and made breakfast and got ready. Tweek and I had plans to go to a movie, the new terrnace and Philip one.
I left mom and dad a note and ran out of the house using the back door. Cartman was at the front of the house, still laughing, so I avoided him.
"HAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHA LOOK AT HIS JEW FACE!!" He shouts to no one.
"IS SO-"
I heard a fall.
Holy shit. did he fall?? That's a pretty far fall, if he did.
I ran to the front of the house and sure enough there he was, lying on his stomach on the grass. Unconscious.
Great. Just great.
"Shit." I said and called an ambulance.
__________________
I laughed to hard while writing this. it's pretty obvious that I'm tired right now. HAHAHAHAHAH update tomorrow hopefully byeeee