Chapter 4- First Date

*Keaton's POV :) *

I was damn nervous. I looked at myself in the mirror, and fixed my hair about a hundred times. I had an hour to go, but I didn't want to look like shit, and be too early.

"Keaton!!!! Hurry up, and I can smell your axe from out here!" Yelled Wesley, as his fist pounded on the door.  Oh, crap. What if I smell too strong? I heard that girls didn't like Axe overdose! I hopped back into the shower, hoping to get rid of the smell. I sprayed it once after I got out, then got dressed. I stepped out of the bathroom, as Wes basically barreled into the bathroom, then slammed the door.

"Looking sharp." Said Drew. I chose a simple white t-shirt, and dark wash jeans. She'd come by this morning when I was sleeping to return the hoodie, Drew left it on my face. I checked the weather. It was going to be cold tonight. I grabbed the leather jacket, thank the weather channel for giving me another excuse do be cheesey.

"You clever little man." Mused Drew. He ruffled my hair, then walked out of the room. I let out a little shout, and ran to the nearest mirror to fix it back. God, I was probably acting like a girl.

Twenty minutes left.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled, walking out. I stopped at the florist's, to pick up a bunch of flowers. They were a light blue, pink, and this lightish purply colour. I walked to the house, took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell.

*Lauren's POV*

"El, Brit, Tiff,Dani, Perrire, which one?" I asked. There was only an hour left, and here I was, in my PJ's, with only my shower done. I was skyping with the girls, trying to figure out what to wear. Suprisingly, Dani and Tiff got along pretty well, no awkwardness since none of them were dating Liam anymore.

"Pull a Eleanor, Hollister." Said Perrie. Genius! We all started clapping at the Fashion Mastermind that was Perrie. I went into the bathroom to change, and stepped out, smiling at the gasps.  "You got shoes and makeup covered?" Asked Eleanor. I nodded. "Thanks, you guys are the best! Bye!" I turned the laptop off, and finished getting ready. I applied only a bit of makeup, and lightly curled my hair.

I walked down the stairs, and sat down on the couch, ready for Preston's date night clutch check. He basically helped me check if anything was missing-or if I needed anything else.

"Extra cash."

"Check."

"Chemicals."

"It's called makeup."

"Phone."

"Charged 100%."

"Pepper Spray."

"Preston-"

"Don't worry, I know you're capable of beating the shit out of people."

"He won't do anything, and-"

Then, the boys and Dev came into the room. "Omgee, you're so pretty!!!" gushed Dev. "Thanks." I said, smiling.

"Preston, if they don't work out, can I-"

"No." Said Preston, cutting Harry off. Then, the doorbell rang, saving me from the awkward questions. I started walking over to get it, but Preston beat me to the door. I go there just as he opened the door. "Oh, Lauren, Darling! Your Date's here!" called Preston in this really creepy granny voice.

"Preston, you don't have to do that, I'm right here." I said, smiling and rolling my eyes. Preston moved to the side, so I could actually see Keaton. I'm just goung to say this now, he looked HOT.

"These are for you." He said, looking away sheepishly, and handing me a bouquet of flowers. I gasped. "Are they bad? I didn't know if you didn't like flowers or not but I-"