Chapter 22- I Hate Lego.

*Lauren's POV*

We sat in Preston and I's beachouse, staring at the walls like zombies.

"I'm bored." Said Jeremy.

"Sucks to be you, now dosen't it?" I muttered.

"Can we throw another party?" Asked Wes. We forgot to breathe, and turned to glare at him.

"Wes, we just spent about 3 hours of our life cleaning miccelanious stains off the wall, and repainting the walls, would you like to do that again?" Asked Drew. He's been hanging around me too much, learning new words. Wes shook his head.

"I wanna build a house." Said Keaton, randomly.

"Bricks in the shed." Answered Preston, Jeremy, and I. Wes and Drew looked at us with a "WTF expression, as Keaton leaped off the couch, and out the back door.

"We wanted to be architects, now we gotta go out there before he hurts himself." I said, groaning. I heard a buzzing noise, and we all sprinted out to the backyard.

"Keaton, you can't split a brick with a chainsaw!" Bellowed Drew.

"Drew, that's not how you tell someone to put a chainsaw down." I sighed.

"KEATON ROBERT STROMBERG, YOU WILL PUT THAT CHAINSAW DOWN BEFORE I CALL YOUR MOTHER, OR I COUNT TO TEN!" I yelled. He put the chainsaw down, and scampered over.

"Thank you. Let's go back inside, I'm pretty sure we have some lego from about a decade ago." I said, ruffling his hair.

"YAAY!" He yelled, making me wince.

*2 Hours Later*

"LAUREN! LOOKIT MY CITY!" Yelled Keaton, jumping up and down. He had built a little city, and Drew and Wes were building an airport. Preston, Jeremy, and I were just watching them amusedly. This was better than drunk college kids. Especially when Jeremy was videotaping it.

"It's beautiful, Keaton." I said, genuinely.

"NOT ANYMORE! FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BOMBER JETS, AND DREWZILLA!" Bellowed Wes.  He unassembled his intricate fighter jet, lobbing chunks of it at "Keatonville", and its "Awesomest Ever Deputy Mayor", a now cowering Keaton. I'm pretty sure that that title was politically incorrect, and I told Keaton that a few times, but he was indignant on being "Mr.Keaton Robert Awesomest Ever Deputy Mayor Stromberg."

Yes, I'm also worried about future society.

"NO, HAVE MERCY, DREW! SOMEBODY, SAVE US!" Shrieked a now hysterical Keaton.

"IT'S DREWZILLA, LITTLE MORTAL!" Yelled Drew, causing Keaton to scream like a little girl.

"I think we should stop th-" Suggested Preston.

"NO! GO AWAY, YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!" Yelled Drew, Wes, and Keaton. Keaton picked up his hospital, and threw it at Drew, hitting him in the face. The little smashed lego bits fell to the ground.

"Look what you've done, you've killed a hospital!" Shrieked Drew.

"Oh my gosh...I'M A CRUEL PERSON! I'M A MONSTER!" Screamed Keaton, bursting itno tears, crawling to a corner of a room, and curling up into a ball, as Preston, Jeremy, and I looked on, more than freaked out. I walked over to Keaton, and once my shadow covered his shaking figure, he screamed "NO! DREWZILLA, BOMBER PILOT WES, DON'T KILL ME! NOOOO!"

Well, this boy's going to need therapy.

"Keaton, it's Lauren. Calm youself. I'm not going to kill you.Take a deep breath." I said, rubbing his back.

"Ok, I'm good now." He said, in a small voice.

"Look at what you've done, Wes, and Drew, you've scared him shitless." I said, looking up from a blubbering Keaton, to a shocked Wes and Drew.