*Bonus Chapter*

*Lauren's POV*

"I was in a dream.

A very strange one, that is. Well, not quite strange. Not to sound cocky, but predictable.

"Lauren, please. I can love you so much more than-" Pleaded Keaton.

“Dan?" I interrupted. He nodded sheepishly.

"Well, the feeling's mutual. I Love You Too” I whispered, stepping closer to him. We stood there, milliseconds apart, foreheads pressed together, staring into each other's eyes."

“Dead!”  Screamed a familiar raspy voice, waking me up.

“Harry, shut the hell up, and let us sleep. We’ll find you guys when I get discharged in the legit morning, I promise.” I groaned. Shit. I said we. Lauren, get out of your dreamland. Keaton’s with Acacia. I heard some retreating footsteps.

I got out of Dan’s grip and glanced at Greg and him. Both were sound asleep. I got up out of bed, closed the door, and changed into my regular clothes that the family had brought. Skinny jeans, an old hoodie, and a beanie. Should I wear my coat? Hm…I’ll be fine. I walked out of the room, downstairs, through the lobby, and outside.

Just to see the love of my live get hit with an SUV, fly into the air, and land with a sickening thump on the cold hard ground."

"Mom, could you not tell the kids this part of the story?" Brittany Tiffany Stromberg was a total boss at rolling her eyes.

"Shut up, sis, let her tell her story." Said Michael Trent Stromberg, yawning, earning a glare off Brittany.

"Can you guys not act like 7 year olds?" Groaned Jeremy Tyler Preston Stromberg.

"Grandpa Keaton, can I braid your hair?" Asked Brittany's kid, Amy.

"No." Deadpanned Keaton, staring wearily into space.

"WHY? BE THAT WAY, YOU HAVE A WHITEFRO." She screamed.

"Brit, why the underworld does your kid know what a whitefro is?" Asked Michael and Jeremy.

I'll give you a recap of what happened.

Keaton survived the car accident. Six years later, we got married. And then we had triplets, Brittany Tiffany Stromberg, Jeremy Preston Stromberg, and, and Michael Trent Stromberg. Yes, Jeremy, Preston, Drew, Wesley, Brit and Tiff started crying when we told them what we were gunna name the kids. Drew, Tyler, Preston, and Jeremy were holding onto each other and bawling their eyes out.

When Michael was 16, he started dating a girl named Lana West. Brittany started dating a boy named Nicholas Lane. Jeremy was, despite Keaton and I's silent disapproval, the school hotshot. After a lot of pleading on Nicholas' part, Brittany and Nicholas got married fresh out of high school. Michael and Lana just got engaged.

The wedding was pretty much a reunion, because Nicholas Lane just so happened to be the son of Dan Ferrari-Lane, who had finally settled down with an Italian model whose name I still can't pronounce. And at a family barbeque, we found out Lana West was the daughter of Greg West.

Jeremy seems to be just fine, pretty much living in a bachelor pad, after getting a job as a lawyer. He's "Just friends" with Jane Parsons, (Obviously related to Mickey Parsons) and pretty much best friends forever with Chris Chadwick and Aaron Stromberg.

He's the go-to lawyer for the newest boyband around, Second Dimension. Consisting of  Adam Malik, Jesse Styles, Conor Tomlinson, Jason Payne, and Noel Horan. Yes, Noel Horan. We're still outstanded at Niall's creativity.

But moral of the story: When you say what you mean, and mean what you say, everything works out just fine.

-+-E-N-D-+-

*

*

*

OMFG WE'RE FINALLY DONE :')

Since I gave you this bonus chapter, there will be no sequel, nor will the story continue in The Best Summer Ever. I love you all sososo much for voting, fanning, and reading! ILYSM

-Kath