Chapter 10- They Don't Know About Us.

*Lauren's POV*

"AAARRGRGHFGAHDSGD"

That's it.

I threw my magazine on the ground, and walked out of my hotel room.

"I swear to god, Greg, it's your own fault for drinking twice your weight last night,so go make your dying cat noises somewhere else!" I said, exasperated. I ran a hand through my messy blonde hair, and sat down on the couch. Only 10 am, Preston, Dan, El, and I had to deal with Britt, Tiff, Jeremy, Mickey and Greg's hangovers, and throwing up. I felt sorry for Uncle Si and Liam, though. Wes and Drew had run into our hotel room a few hundred times, screaming"OOGA CHUGGA, OOGA CHUGGA!" At 3 am. This morning, they did the same thing, only whispering.

My thoughts were interrupted with a wet coughing noise coming from the bathroom. Ew. "Preston, Dan, I'm not going in there ever again. Your turns, rock paper scissors lizard Spock it out." I yelled. Last time I walked in there, Mickey was hiding in the shower because the shower noise was too loud. Forever scarred for life. Preston lost.

"You love beating him at rock paper scissors, don't you?" I asked Dan, Lying on the couch. I snuggled into his chest, thankful for some peace and quiet. It was like we were running a daycare centre with five monster children. He sighed, and gave me a peck on my forehead. "It's awesome to beat him at something." He said, smiling.

Preston walked into the bathroom, and I heard some thumps, probably him slapping Mickey on the back. He walked back out, pale and gasping for air. "Bless *WHEEZE* The soul who *WHEEZE* keeps this air *WHEEZE* clean!" He staggered to the minibar, and pulled out a bottle of water, chugging it. Ok, then. I silently giggled as Dan snapped a picture of Preston's fresh air-deprived face.

The door burst open, and a whole group of people walked in. The door closed, and I looked up, to se One Direction, Emblem 3, Simon Cowell, and Louis Walsh in out hotel room. I felt Dan's arm tense around me.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Preston beat me to it. "Thanks for knocking, it's great to see you." Said Preston, slightly annoyed. But all their gazes were on Dan and I. Old Louis raised an eyebrow. "So it wasn't just a drunken mistake." He stated.

"We didn't do anything." I said, just as a hungover Zayn and Liam started growling. 

"Christ, Walsh, just leave the two alone." Groaned Harry, ruffling his curls tiredly

"Let's just cut to the chase, shall we?" Snapped Simon. I flinched a bit, and moved backwards, engulfed in Dan's one-armed hug, and thankful for his presence.

"We shall." I challenged.

"Mr. Lane and Yourself are going to break up. Today. Say it was just a one-night fling." Said Simon.

"WHAT?" Screamed Dan, El, Preston, and I. Niall and Louis were cracking their knuckles, and if looks could kill, Simon and Louis would have been to hell and back.

"Yes. We can't afford for the media to have a field day, especially after so many notorious X Factor hookup stories. Especially in this situation." Harry and Niall were fuming.

"What situation, and what stories?" Roared Niall, his accent thickening.

"Harry and Caroline. Dan's mix up with Katie Price. For god's sake, he's eighteen, she's just turned sixteen!" Said Simon.

"What does that have to do with you? They're not doing anything before she's 18, I know for a fact that my sister isin't a whore! Their relationship has nothing to do with you two old guys!" Exploded Preston.

"Mr. Newton, Lauren will break up with Dan, and get back together with Keaton, until BOTH seasons of X Factor are over." Said Old Louis.

"Oh, HELL NO!" I Yelled, standing up, meeting Simon's eye. I only came up to his shoulder, but I gave him the most cold stare I could ever use in my life. Dan gently took my hand, and stood up with me, facing Old Louis.