Chapter 19-Truly, Madly, Deeply, I Do.

*Lauren's POV*

"I used to think that I was better alone (better alone),

Why did I ever wanna let you go? (let you go),

Under the moonlight as-"

"SOMEBODY GUNNA GETTA HURT REAL BAD! SOMEB-" I reached back, grabbing my phone.

"Whaddup, mom?" I asked, straightening up, as Keaton sheepishly pulled his shirt back on, and sat up, scrolling through his phone.

"What the hell have you done with your life?" She snarled. I raised my eyebrows, suprised.

"I've graduated high school early with honours, going on tour, have a sweet and loving boyfriend, and, to semi-quote Drake, I'm 16 sitting on 16 mill." I said. I heard a huff. "Maybe Evan can talk some sense into you." I waited a few seconds.

"Hey, kiddo! How're you doing? I'm SO proud of Preston, Jeremy, and yourself! But are you happy? I know all this media can put a lot of pressure on you." He said, worriedly. I could hear y mom ranting in the background.

"Don't worry, Evan, I'm doing fine, I have Keaton." I said, blushing. There were a few seconds of silence.

"You're blushing, aren't you. I bet this phone call interuppted something." He said.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said.

"Could I talk to this Keaton, if he hasn't run out the door at the word 'mom'?" He asked.

"Don't worry, he's still here. Hold on a second." I said. I passed my phone to Keaton. "My stepdad wants to talk to you." I said. He warily took the phone.

"Hello? Yeah, this is Keaton. Yeah, I'm older than her...No, I'm not that old, that's my brother's friend. July 16, 1996. Yeah, only a few weeks. Vocals,background vocals,bass, and just normal guitar To be honest, yes I have. I would never ever again. Yeah, kinda like that...No, we haven't, that's...oh. um. ok. Thanks, sir. Yeah, I will. Ok, sir. Whoops. Thanks, Evan. " He passed the phone back to me a little too quickly. He walked out of the room.

"Evan, he looks a little frazzled. What did you say." I groaned.

"He's an honest, good kid. I like him, told him that he could date you. Just told him to use protection when you-"

"Evan. Too much information."

"Ok. Oh, and I need to ask you a favour on something...Put me on speaker when Keaton brings the rest in." At that moment, Wes, Drew, Keaton, Preston, Jeremy, Autumn, Dania, Scarlett, and Tot walked in.

"We're all here, what is it?" Asked Keaton. Hmm. Already on good terms with Evan.

"Preston, Lauren, and I guess Jeremy, since you'rer almost part of the family?"

"Yup?" We asked.

"Do I have your permission to propose to your mom, and be your official step dad?"

Scarlett, Autumn, Dania, Tot, and I immedietly started squealing, but stopped, and gawked, when Preston and Jeremy let out a man-yell, and chest-bumped.

"There goes my left eardrum. Is that a yes?" He asked.

"TOTALLY!" I squealed.

"Welcome to the family." Said Preston and Jeremy.

"Aweseome. How am I going to propose to her?" He asked, anxiously.

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"Right here." I turned around, and Evan was at the door. We all had a group hug, and closed the door. Keaton was very thrilled to meet him.

"I'm gunna stop you and Keaton's footbal bonding time, and talk business." I said. "First of all-flowers. Roses are a must. Two intertwined roses, surrounded by lavender. Lavender is love at first sight, enchantment. Also, what Preston, Jeremy, and Lauren have told me, her favourite colour. Two intertwined is an obvious 'marry me' symbol." Said Dania. I marvelled at her rose knowledge.