Chapter 11-Say, what?

*1 Week Later*

*Lauren's POV*

"People say that the acceleration of your heart in your chest, the blood rushing to your cheeks, your mind repeatedly telling you, 'He's the one, I know it.', that instant connection, that's love.

But that isin't it at all.

That's just another elevator ride that ends when the bell dings. Never happening again, ever.

That's infatuation, a crush, a fling. Nothing more, nothing else.

That numbing, dull ache in your heart when you're apart, the light blush while daydreaming, the shy, delicate thoughts with doubts, trying to work things through. The person slowly growing on you. Like a beach bonfire that's strong, and lasts a long time.

That's love right there." The crowd started whispering, and awwing.

"That was....deep, Lauren. I think you just described Keaton's facial features." Said the interviewer, with a soft smile, ad staring into space for a while.

"Just my opinion." I said, sinking into the arms of Keaton Robert Stromberg.I looked back at him. He had a genuine smile on his face. Me, not so much.

"Wesley, Drew, any lucky ladies in your life?" Asked the lady. She was probably trying her best not to kick off her heels, and toss them at the two sleeping boys.

I sighed, glancing at Wes and Drew, how had dozed off. I took a penny out of my pocket, and whipped it at Wes' head. It bounced off his snapback, and onto Drew's head. "AAAHwhaa??" They groggily asked, immedietly straightening up. I giggled a bit. "Asked you a question. Any girls in your life?" I asked.

"Nope, don't wanna wake anyone in the house up." said Drew, with a wink straight into the camera. that's a gif just waiting to be created and replayed. Wes nodded in agreement. "Boys these days." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Not me, right?" asked Keaton, softly nuzzling my neck. I looked at Preston, he raised an eyebrow at me. The look in his eyes said "Play along!" Gosh, how does Keaton play the star-crossed lovers card so easily? I need to keep up.

"No, you're Keaton Perfection Stromberg." I answered, giving him a quick peck on the lips. PLease say that spark was imaginary.

"That's all the time we have for today, give it up for Emblem 3, Lauren Newton, and Preston Newton!"

The crowd cheered, and we went off set. Once the doors closed behind us, I let go of Keaton's hand, and plopped onto the couch. I opened a bottle of Strawberry Sprite. I couldn't call, text, skype, or even tweet him. When I was sleeping, stuff was installed into all my electronics to block me from contacting Dan, and vice versa. I felt the couch shift.

"Hey, sis." said two voices, in unison. I didn't even look up. "Hey, Preston. and Jeremy." I replied.

"Do you like Keaton?" whispered Jeremy. I shrugged.

"You DO know that your explaination for a fling was Dan, and your explaination for love was Keaton, right?" Asked Preston. I flinched, almost choking on my Sprite. Strawberry. Strwaberry milkshake. Holy shit. I sat upright.

"I'm SO messed up right now..." I groaned.

"Can I have your Sprite?" Asked Drew, out of nowhere. He was standing behind me. I nodded, and passed it back.

"Do you want me to call Ty? He's in LA right now, so are Danny and Shawn/" Asked Jeremy, taking out his phone. I glanced at Wesley, who was eavesdropping pretty obviously. My phone buzzed, and I took it out of my pocket.