Chapter 13- I Less Than 3 You.

*Lauren's POV*

"...So the variable must be..." I trailed off, waiting for Drew, Wes, or Keaton fo finish. I was temporarily tutoring them, and we were going absolutely nowhere.

"Cherry lip gloss." Keaton blurted, then turned red. I looked at him curiously.

"It was strawberry lip balm, but good guess. Now that that's off your chest, let's go back to the equation." I said, trying to ignore Drew and Wes doubled over in laughter.

"Awwww, but we saved kittens from a lake!" Whined Keaton. I rolled my eyes.

"That makes you morally smarter person, yes, but you also need to be academicaly-Wes, Drew, Keaton, bring your notebooks here." I said, peering over. The two older boys stopped laughing. "Now." They shook their heads.

I sighed. "I'll give you candy." I said, reaching into my book bag, for a bag of caramels, gummies, and chocolate. Drew and Wes slid their books across the desk to me, and tackkled Keaton to the ground, flinging his doodle-covered notebook in my direction. I caught it in mid-air and observed the slightly distrubing ink-covered notebooks.

Wes had drawn a stick-man comic called "Da futur of Laureen and Keton".

Drew had written a good page, double sided of comic commentary, aside from some of the math equations that he actually solved. I tossed them all a piece of candy, but Drew two. Wes let out an outraged gasp.

"Drew actually did his work." I said, as Wes sulked in his seat. I looked at Keaton's notebook.

"Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3 Me+You=<3 Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3 K+L=<3 Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3Emblem3"

"Ok. This is another way to find variables. Let's use this example." I said, amused. I slid the notebook back tp a very pale-looking Keaton.

"If Me plus You equals Less than 3, what could Me and You be?" I asked. Wes started jumping in his seat. I nodded at him.

"Me could be 1.7, and You could be 1.6" He said, proudly. Facepalm.

"Wes, sorry to burst your bubble, but 3.3 is NOT less than 3." I said, smirking.

"1 and 1.9999-." Said Drew, pausing to cough the word "hot." I glared at him, as he quickly tossed the last piece of candy in his mouth, so I couldn't confiscste it.  He eventually stopped repeating '9' like a broken record. 

"Pretty much any sum under 3." I said, packing up the textbooks.

"Like 0.16 and 0.17!"  Yelled Wes. Sighing, I nodded. "Keaton, I hope this has taught you never to doodle in class again, same goes for you, Wes. Drew, good work, just maybe some commenbtary on a lesson." I walked to the door, and opened it. Bea, Diamond, Arin, Dan, Mickey, Greg, Jeremy, and Preston fell through the doorway. I dodged the sea of people.

"Diamond, Bea, Carly, and Arin, I get that your class is right now, but what are the rest of you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, We ll have to deliver some news." Said Preston. I nodded slowly.

"Through the hole Simon drilled in your room wall, observations were made, and we can finally talk you guys. And I hopefully won't be an uncle." Said Mickey, winking. I gasped. "Nothing happened that would make you an uncle, and I need to buy some play dough for that hole in the wall." I said, rolling my eyes. I looked at Preston, hoping he would have less...detailed news.

"Oh, right. As another promo for Take Me Home, you and Keat are gunna have to record a song from the album. Be downstairs in 5 minutes." He said, grinning, and walking out with Jeremy, talking about what Simon may have seen in the wall. Ew.