*.✧ ↳mad hatter

[we're so close to 1k, it's almost unbelivable]
╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝—Donghyuck's back was slammed to the door, winces leave his mouth as Minsung started to attack his neck, hitting and sucking on his flesh

Donghyuck's back was slammed to the door, winces leave his mouth as Minsung started to attack his neck, hitting and sucking on his flesh.

At this point, the plan is going pretty well because after the viagaras kicked in, he was dragged upstairs and Eunjae successfully stole the jock's phone which contains he and Mark's sex tape and Mark is already standing outside of the door of this bedroom, ready to burst in whenever he calls out.

Things will be just as planned with no problems. Right?
.
.
.
.
10 minutes. It took him 10 minutes to realize maybe next time, he should really shut his mouth before thinking of such thing. The making out session is coming to an end and he is laid on the mattress, the camera rolling behind their backs when Minsung's hands roam all over his body creepily.

  "School's sweetheart, bullshit", the jock yanked him forward, "I'll show the whole school how much of a slut you are, Lee Donghyuck!"

Gulping, the brunette knows he better does something right now, Eunjae is probably is trying his best he could to wipe the video clean and it's going to take a lot more time than this.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in Donghyuck's head and with shaky hands, he traces his fingers down Eunjae tee shirt, suppressing down the urge to vomit when the guy's crotch grinds on his thighs, "L...let me get you to undress....daddy"

Minsung nods and sits back on his heels, "Hurry then cum slut"

Donghyuck takes a deep breath mentally and leans over, peeling the guy's jacket of his shoulder as chills run down his spine.

I'm going to fucking die here.

|||

One minute, two minutes, three minutes... As the clock turns, so does Mark's stomach. His palms are sweaty, worried sick for his Donghyuck inside, alone with a literal creep and faint thuds which he could only assume is clothes are being dropped inside.

"Dude?"; "Almost done, Mark, just a little more. Lucky for us, that bastard didn't send the video to anyone else...yet"

Mark lets out a sigh of relief, at least knowing that this is the last time he has to be worried about this matter somewhat makes him calmer.

"How come you know his phone's password anyway?".

Eunjae swallowed thickly, "I learned a few tips to crack the phone open before coming. It's really nothing"

The Canadian know this is not easy. For him and Donghyuck? Of course! But also for Eunjae...no one could ever get over a break-up that fast, especially when he knows for a fact that the blue-haired guy loved Minsung for a very long yet very unhealthy amount of time. Even though he came off way more jolly and composed, Mark is more than sure that the burn, tugging at heart is still present, burning like a serenade.

"You're a good guy Jae, someone is waiting for you out there"

Eunjae snorted bitterly, eyes still fixated on the phone, hands scrolling as quick as possible. Finally, he cleared his throat and say.

"It's all clear now, go get Donghyuck!"

And that's all it takes for Mark to jump from his spot and kick the door open, "Donghyuck!"

To his horror, he sees the jock choking Donghyuck on the bed, the helpless brunette whimpered, "H...help! H...help me"

|||

Minsung's clothes dick is in front of his face, fully hard and a wet patch could be seen.

 "Go on, slut. Suck on my dick, let's see how much time do I need to get you to forget of that twink of fuck buddy"

 "M...Mark, Mark is not a twink, nor a loser", Donghyuck breathed heavily, "You...you are"

 A slap was thrown across his cheek, sharp pain sends immense tears to Donghyuck.

 "Don't discriminate me whore, I could ruin your life right here, right now", the jock grits through his teeth.

 The younger knows Mark is there and maybe because of that, he is fed off this sudden confidence and snap back. "Oh really? Threaten to ruin people's lives by a sex tape is a fucking low-blow. You're jacked, all talk but no bite! Who are you trying to be Minsung, you're exactly who you were in high school, desperate to be somebody that you could never be", he snarled, "How can you even fall asleep at night, knowing that you hurt so many people along the way"

 "WHO FUCKING GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO JUDGE ME, SLUT? I'LL KILL YOU!", Minsung growled and all Donghyuck could remember before feeling a pair of hands wrapped around his neck and began choking him. As his vision getting more blurry, weak whimpers calling for Mark came out.

 And just like his shinning amour, the door was kicked open. "Donghyuck!"

|||

Seeing the current situation makes the Canadian's heart twitched and meanwhile, the jock is still dumbfounded by his sudden appearance, he tackled the guy and try his best to tear Minsung away from a gasping Donghyuck to the ground.

 A dirty fight. Punches were thrown. Mark hisses in pain, there is no way he could win the other guy so he screamed, "Donghyuck....Get out of here, right now!"

 The younger obeyed and sprinted off. And just moments later, Eunjae ran in.

 A buzzing noise.

 A loud groan.

 And an unconscious Minsung next to him.

 "You ran in so fast that I forgot to give you a taser. Fuck, I'm so sorry". the blue-haired guy said, pulling him up, "Both of you should leave now, I'll take care of this fucker"

 Donghyuck, who is still shaking in fear, pull him in a tight hug, a friendly kiss was pressed onto his cheeks, "You don't know how thankful I am, thank you so much for giving a helping hand. Stay safe"

 Eunjae smiled softly and ruffled the younger's hair, "I was the root of the problem, I should the thankful instead for giving me a chance to fix all of this. Stay safe, you two too"

 "Anyways, I look like shit right now so we'll be going now. You sure you don't need a ride home?"; "Nah I'm fine"

 After Mark and Donghyuck with the camera of Minsung who is still unconscious, Eunjae left out a big sigh. When his eyes laid on his ex-boyfriend's body on the floor.

 He pulled the jock back on the bed, tucked him in and look at the face who was once of his life, before leaning in for a last kiss. Tears cornered him when he put Minsung's now emptied phone back the the drawer. Later, he turned his heels and leave the room, lights out and he faded  back into the crowd downstairs.