*.✧ ↳ 사랑에 빠지다

[the book is almost over haha]
╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

[the book is almost over haha]╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Donghyuck disagreed. He strongly disagreed. The thought of bringing their problematic problems to their brothers for some advice is terrible and he has already told Mark not to do it, considering how disturbing it is to have a conversation about their sex tape but the older thought the opposite. So here they are, sitting in the living room, spilling everything from the head start to the present of them two to the other couple.

Honestly, all Donghyuck wants to do right now is to dig a hole, climb into it and never get out again. He is being intimidated by too many things at once: Minsung thearts, Mark's awaiting confession and his cousin's piercing eyes (guess Johnny didn't tell his fiancée about his little talk with Mark the other day). The guy's expression has turned from white, to red, to dark as words rolled off Mark's tongue.

"And that's all of it", Mark said, scratching his nape as his face is also bloomed with redness, "What should we do now?"

Taeil lets out a shaky breath as he drum his fingers on the giant's thighs, "Mister I'm-American-I-have-seen-it-all, any ideas?"

Johnny nods, almost like he is deep in thoughts, "We could not take take this to the council nor the police since you guys didn't want to make a scene even though it's reasonable. Complicated, huh?"

"Duh, that's literally why we are asking for your tips", Mark rolled his eyes but when Taeil gives him a sharp look, he takes back the icky attitude, "Minsung is also graduating next week like me but his order doesn't limit the time of them being together. I don't want him to bother Hyuck for god knows how long like that"

Feeling incredibly pressed, Donghyuck muttered without thinking, "Markie, I think that I could roll along with—"

"No Hyuck, I disapproved!"— "I'd rather get all of my limbs cut off!"; Taeil and Mark shouted back at the same time, making the poor boy shut his mouth immediately and sink back to where he have been slumping the whole hour.

Seeing the sight, Mark gently hold Donghyuck's hand and say, "I love you too much to let you back out from saving yourself. Just...stay composed and this whole thing will end soon, I'll make it end soon"

There is it again. Mark's beautiful words.

Donghyuck's heart is beating like crazy. All the things Mark told him today were from the bottom of his heart and he could tell it, he believed the guy. Actually, he has actually put his trust on Mark since forever and it just happened to be so clear now.

He is indeed grateful to be the special person that makes Mark's world la vien rose

A squeeze from Mark's hand brought him back to reality. His eyes met Mark and he is in awe how the other's brown orbs could have so many emotions at once:worry, adoration and craves.
"You have been spacing out? Want to have a word?"

He shook his head. "You said it all. I mean...not..not really"; "Hmm?"

"I remembered filming that tape because you need to go to Japan for a week for a scholarship exchange. Don't you think someone that touched your laptop during the trip might have sent it to Minsung?", he played with the guy's fingers, "It's been a year since that trip but we could somehow find the list of students that went that year"

Johnny hums in agreement and chimes in, "Only the junior go that year so it's not a lot. Besides, Mark is not the type to let people snooping his stuffs and put on multiple locks when he could not look after so....How many did you lend your laptop too, Mark?"

"Like five, we made a presentation there", Mark answered, "I could phone Hendery and ask him if he knows who is related to Minsung of all five since he has eyes everywhere"

Taeil clasped his hands together, a small smile is present on his face. "That's good. Thank God we could find a way to solve this. I'm worried sick"

"I'm sorry", Donghyuck said, not even dared to look at his cousin but the older comforted him, "Everybody slipped, I understand"

Mark lifted his chin up and cracked a small smile at him, sending waves of comfort. He mouthed a "I love you" at him and the young brunette knows that he has no reason to be afraid anymore.

His family is here.

The room is in silence when Mark is on the phone with Hendery.

"I know it's pretty out of nowhere but please Dery, I'm in a rush now....
Yeah, it's about Hyuck....
Eunjae? Alright, thanks bro...."

Mark hung up his phone and then quickly make another call to who he could only assume is the Eunjae they refereed to just a moment ago. This time, he put his phone on speaker.

After a few beeps, the guy picked up.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Having some problems. Yeah, quick question, do you, any chance, knows Minsung?"

And they could hear a sigh from the other line.
"Is it about the sex tape thing?"
"So you did it?", Mark snapped, "Jae, what the heck?"
"I'm sorry, okay? It's a long and complicated story. Can you swing by my place and give you a proper explanation?"

Donghyuck could hear the sincerity in the guy's voice, nudging the now fuming Mark and give him a sign of approval. The older said, "It's better be a good as explanation or call your brother to pick up your dead corpse later. Also, I'm bringing Hyuck with me"

A gulp could be heard and Eunjae answered something along the line of he'll be there soon and the line is dead after that.

Taking a deep breath, Mark picked up his wallet and nudge Donghyuck, "Come on, let's see if we could get this done peacefully"