Academy

"Loki," Amora purred, wrapping her arms around his slim shoulders as she pursed her lips and pouted.

Loki suppressed the urge to let out a long sigh as the green clad woman cosied up to him.

They were so close to getting home and he didn't wish to put up with this for much longer, he hadn't seen it during the school years he lived but witnessing it from a more matured pseudo-outsider's point of view showed him just how much his actions would hurt his future wife, even if she tried to hide it.

It was time to put a stop to it, something his past self would appreciate in the future.

Rolling his eyes, he tilted his head to look at her.

"What is it now?"

"Don't act like you don't want me around."

"It's not an act."

"I love it when you play hard to get."

"Only because it drives you mad that I don't fall for your ridiculous seduction magic."

Amora rolled her eyes, resting her head against his shoulder as her finely painted fingernails drew circles on his bicep.

"I just came to ask you a question," she whined softly.

"Then ask, stop wasting my time."

"You're so pushy, I love it."

"Amora."

"Fine," she sighed at his stern tone, "I just wanted to know why you've taken to hanging out with-"

"Really?" He cut her off with a groan, shaking his head. "That's my business, is it not?"

"Yes, but I want to know what trickery you have up your sleeve with this one."

"Nothing, I'm allowed to enjoy anothers company without your permission." A slow smirk crossed his handsome face, "Unless you're jealous."

Amora scoffed and pulled away as if he had physically burned her.

"Of course not, I have no reason to be."

Loki made a sound that was a strange mix of laugh and scoff while shaking his head, his shoulders starting to shake as he began to laugh fully.

"You are joking, aren't you?" He smirked, looking at her.

She returned his look with a raised eyebrow and jutted out hip, putting one finely manicured hand atop it.

"You've changed your tune."

"People grow up."

"In a week? Sure. I knew you working a project with the nerd would turn you soft."

"Why do you care, Amora? Or are you just pissed that someone has taken the attention of the only man around here who can resist your magic?"

The blonde girl laughed and gave him her signature smarmy look.

"You know I like a challenge."

"And this is one you have lost, you need to accept that."

He stood up from his spot at the table, shoving the papers he'd been looking over into his bag, which he then threw over his shoulder while making his way to the classroom door.

Amora stared after him, partly amused and partly bewildered.

"What kind of weird threesome have you got going on?"

"The kind you aren't invited to."