Oyakata-sama|Curse|

Thanks for your comment, I am truly happy

"Kiriya, what are you doing?" I asked looking Kiriya.

He was too busy writing on a piece of paper with his inkbrush to even here me. Kanata and Kuina were sitting beside him doing the exact same thing. I sighed and peeked into Dad's room. He was talking to Himejima-san so I closed the door and decided to get some food.

I walked into the kitchen to get some ohagi but I saw Himejima-san walk out of his room. I placed the ohagi on the plate and opened the door and closing the door behind me.

"Y/N, could I speak to you for a b-bit." his voice cracking.

"Sure." I said sitting down in the seiza form, placing the ohagi on the floor.

"Y/N. I am nearing death. It is going to be my last five days. I guessing Muzan is coming here in a few days but even if you are a Tsuchinoto. I want you to take your siblings and mother to run away. Kiriya is the successor and you don't have to worry. I have the hashiras, alright?" he said with his special voice.

"B-But, I need to protect you. They won't make it here on time." I said tears leaking it out of my eyes.

"I promise, they will," I said.

"But, you are lying. I know they won't. If they did, why did you have the chat with Himejima-san about using you as a decoy!" I yelled, my eyes gouging out tears like they were on fire.

"You know now. I am very lucky to have you as my child, you know that?" he said slowly raising his shaking arm to hold mine from trembling.

My body was shaking, I know that his voice was soothing but right now, it didn't affect me.

"All I wanted was to protect and save you! If you are dead..." I said gasping for air.

"Y/N, it's okay. I am nothing to the demon slayers anyway," he said smiling.

"But..." I started.

"If that is what you want..." I said trembling with my heart pounding.

He held my hand and lightly squeezed it. His hand was becoming weaker and weaker. I tried not to cry and left the room.

The moment I walked out, the tears started ripping my soul apart. I know he was going to die, I knew but yet... Why does it hurt so much?

=TimeSkip=

"Kiriya, take Mother, Kuina, Kanata and run," I yelled sobbing running towards him.

"Why?" he questioned.

"JUST GO!" I yelled pushing him.

"What is the matter?" he asked.

"Dad told you to go. Just please... go." I said clinging onto his clothing crying.

"Alright..." he said.

I ran into Dad's room looking in to see Muzan. That idiot is going to kill him! I am only a Tsuchinoto though. Mum was sitting next to him along with Kuina and Kanata. Kuina and Kanata left and Mum followed.

As Dad talked to Muzan, I could feel my anger towards him rage. Every time Dad spoke, it was like a drift of calmness flew over me. Suddenly, I saw Mother holding a strange object. She lit it on fire as Kiriya, Kuina and Kanata moved looking at Dad. Mother was crying as she ran along with them and I knew I had to go but I couldn't just leave. Suddenly, flames started erupting coming from the object. I ran up to Dad to see his eyes closed.

"Dad. Dad! DAD! Can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes. The flames are spreading, run my child," he said smiling.

"No." I replied holding his hand watching Muzan grow into the biggest demon I have ever seen. I heard him gasp and turned his head to face me.

"I have decided. I am staying here. If you die, I am dying too." I said determined while violently tears pour out of my eyes like a waterfall erupting like a volcano.

"Y/N, why?" he said.

I felt his hand go weak and dropped. His whole body slumped and suddenly, a huge bang erupted as I breathed in the thick smoke and my eyes closed.

"Its- beca-because, I love y-you," I said gasping for air before being swarmed into flames.

HanaNyuNya's Message

Um, this was my idea but I know it is really bad because I don't have the ability to write sad parts because I actually don't know why. Hope you enjoyed tho?