Tanjiro|Daze|

I was walking into through the forest to come through a clearing

I was walking into through the forest to come through a clearing. It was a small little village with shops everywhere and I noticed Tanjiro smiling as he chatted to the old ladies at the shop. he turned around and noticed me.

"Hi Y/N!" shouted Tanjiro looking at me as I blushed a light pink. 

"H-Hi..." I replied waving back.

" Could you help me with something?" asked Tanjiro.

"Sure." I replied walking towards him.

"Its Nezuko's birthday soon. I was wondering what I could give her. Could you help me please?" he asked looking at me. I nodded and he smiled. His smile is always so kind especially those eyes.

Unconsciously, I went on my tippie toes and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me in surprise and I swear I saw a light blush speckle his face. When I realised, my brain went on panic mode. 'Oh, crap!' replayed over my head billions and billions of times. Tanjiro looked at me and smiled. I covered my face and ran through the forest back to my house. I lived close to the Butterfly Estate. Well, behind it so I guess Shinobu and Kanao saw me running back home flustered.

I ran to my house opening my door. I quickly rushed in and locked the door before hiding in my home.  I ran into my room and laid on my bed burying my face into my pillow. I actually don't have any idea what to do. I should apologize but I don't dare to.  I decided to walk out of my house and apologize. I saw him walk around the Butterfly Estate talking to Shinobu and Kanao. They both said I was at my house and I panicked. He saw me and waved towards me. My face turned a bright red and I jumped up onto the roof of my house and ran across Shinobu's fence. He looked at me in confusion and chased after me. 

"What is wrong?" asked Tanjiro chasing me.

"Nothing!" I shouted as my face turned a deep red.

"I just wanna talk." he said as I internally cried.

I ran and jumped off the fence and went back into my house. I was panting as my face was red not because of the run but because of him. I went into my room and sat on my bed. My face was a deep flush as I touched my face. It was burning hot.

I heard a knock on the door and I panicked. 

'What did I do Y/N?" he asked outside the door. 

"Nothing," I said as I could hear him sigh. Frick, did I upset him?

"Why are you running away from me then?" he asked.

"No reason," I replied.

"You have an interesting scent. You smell embarrassed and panicked," he said as I trembled. Oh no.

"Wait, WHAT! No, its none of that."  I replied as I looked at the door.

"I am coming in," he said as he opened the door. Oh frick. Oh frick. Oh frick.

He came in with his happy smile as he looked at me. He was blushing as well. We looked at each other awkwardly as he closed the door. I felt trapped and tried to look for a way out. There was the back door...

He cupped my face and kissed me on the lips. I didn't realised how soft his lips were.  I returned it almost immediately and after a while, we had to breathe for air. I looked at him confused.

"Well, you see Y/N. Um, I actually like you but I couldn't say anything because you ran away straight afterwards you kissed me," he said scratching his face looking the other way.

I walked up to him and hugged him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was warm indeed. I could feel the warmth radiating and enveloping me. It has been a while since I felt this way.

"I like you too, Tanjiro. I just never dared to say." I said as we both blushed and smiled happily.

I suddenly remember my passed mother's words.

"Actions speak louder than words, Y/N" 

HanaNyuNya's Message

You know me, the person who tries to write and come up with plots but fail miserably.