Tanjiro|Proposal?|

You need to come up with your own breathing technique

Manga Spoilers as well for you all anime fans.

I was standing in the garden of the Butterfly Estate to see Giyuu and Shinobu. 

"Nobody likes you, Giyuu," said Shinobu smiling.

"I am not disliked by people," Giyuu said.

Tanjiro came dashing in. 

"Shinobu. Giyuu is my friend." said Tanjiro flying in.

"Friend?" Giyuu said confused.

"Yep!" said Tanjiro with Giyuu sighing before running away. Shinobu and Tanjiro looked at him in confusion and laughed. 

"Hi Tanjiro!" I shouted as Shinobu and Tanjiro faced me.

"Hi, Y/N..." said Tanjiro seemingly nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." as a crow flew towards us.

"Head to Uzui's home for a joint mission." said the crow as I realized it was Uzui's crow.

Tanjiro grabbed my hand and dragged me there at a blinding rate. When we reached there, he looked at me apologetically and I couldn't be mad. He's always so kind even towards demons. He dusted the dust off my clothes and gave me a cloth so I could wipe my face with because my face is speckled with sand. He hugged me for a while before letting go and walking to Uzui's door. The door opened to see Zenitsu and Inosuke sitting inside.

They stood up and looked relieved and we walked down to Red Light District. I knew it was dangerous but still. Tanjiro and I held hands as we walked down there.

'Uzui, how are we suppose to infiltrate if you guys are all boys?" I asked.

"I can make them look flamboyant!' shouted Uzui.

I sighed for a really long time and Uzui brought out the makeup. He did the makeup since I trusted him for being exceptionally 'flamboyant'. I think I laughed way too hard when I saw Tanjiro's face. I think Inosuke didn't need any but he looked pretty weird in makeup. Zenitsu was the worst. When I saw him in two pigtails, I laughed till I rolled on the ground.

"Stop LAUGHING!" said all the boys.

"Bfhhhhh, sure," I said holding my stomach.

"Okay, we are going around selling you 4 away," said Uzui.

"Um, that's plain rude," I said as the boys nodded along. Well, 'girls' now.

Uzui laughed and we walked around and I noticed Uzui changed his hairstyle to seem more attractive? Tanjiro clung to my haori.

"Promise you won't get hurt, okay?" he said while looking at the floor. He is so cute. I patted his head and he looked up. I smiled and he smiled back. We walked to the first house and Tanjiro got chosen. Inosuke was next and Zenitsu was last. Uzui and I went hopping around looking for demons. 

'You are the only girl, and you didn't get chosen." Uzui said.

"Yea. Maybe because I wasn't flamboyant enough." I said sighing as he chuckled.

"I think someone is in there," I said pointing at the window where a beautiful looking girl stood. She was a demon.

I gripped my katana but Uzui stood in front of me. 

"Don't. It is not yet time," he said.

TimeSkip

"Where is Zenitsu?" said Tanjiro with half his makeup on his face.

"Do the people know you're a boy?" I asked and he looked at me nodding.

"I told her," he said before hugging me.

'I am glad your safe." he said crying. I hugged him back and he snuggled into the crook of my neck.

I chuckled and saw Zenitsu with his weird pigtails bouncing. The demon is chasing him. Oh lord. Tanjiro noticed as well as we prepared out battle stances. Uzui was fighting as well. Inosuke was grabbing his swords. I flew towards the demon and I realised she was an Upper Moon. I used (Breathing Technique- No. Form- Name) and dashed towards her. Another guy appeared and looked sick.

We were fighting and I saw Tanjiro struggling. I am a hashira but this was a pretty hard battle. I protected Tanjiro because he was bleeding really badly. He used the Dance of the Fire God and constantly used it. It was scary but I knew he could do it. He was really badly injured and the others as well. I had to carry him back to the Butterfly Estate as he was really injured. Zenitsu and Inosuke needed support from me and Uzui but Uzui was pretty injured as well. I was the least injured out of all of them.

TimeSkip

"Are you alright?" I asked Tanjiro as he laid on the bed.

"Yeah. Can I also tell you something?" he said with his hoarse throat.

"Sure. Don't push it too much though, you need your rest." I said.

"I wanted to give you this," he said taking something out of his pocket. He opened the box and it was a ring that looked like Tanjiro made himself out of wood. It was really pretty especially with the bright clear stone of top.

'Will you marry me?" he asked smiling lying on the bed.

"Yes." I said smiling brightly hugging him. noticed a huge clap in the background to see the hashiras and all the demon slayer seeking treatment clapping. All except Giyuu and Tokito. I chuckled and he hugged me and pulled me onto his bed with his arms around my waist and he soon drifted back off to sleep.

I smiled as everyone laughed and left the room.

HanaNyuNya's Message

Lol, proposals are hard.